Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Role-playing?

Hybrid View

10 seems to be established, 2 has some good potential but as far as I can tell no one has taken the initiative to get things moving. I know I myself want to lvl a little bit more before I start looking for some RP buddies since it allows for more areas/weapons/armor/etc...
    She is style
    She is grace
    But most importantly, she'll break your face <3

Like Rhedrimond already said, we're a part of a long-running community of PSO role-players called "The Vanguard", and we are actively playing on Ship 10, Block 20. We also have a team formed (myself, "Hako" and "Rhed" all have invitation authority), as well as a group BBS/forum that others are welcome to register for and participate.

There's plenty of us role-players around... you've just gotta know where to look! :3

Full-Support FOmarl since Dreamcast PSO ver. 1
    Crown Princess by birth--Empress Regnant by destiny.

Well since I wasn't online with PSO, Didn't like PSU and their end-game weapons (Just let me farm Ult Chaos Sorc for my wand damnit) and don't speak any japanese, I'm just doing what I can to get buy on PSO2... finding friends would be nice, but atm I'm only level 3 on ship 2.

Quote Originally Posted by atrimiselgnacra View Post
    Well since I wasn't online with PSO, Didn't like PSU and their end-game weapons (Just let me farm Ult Chaos Sorc for my wand damnit) and don't speak any japanese, I'm just doing what I can to get buy on PSO2... finding friends would be nice, but atm I'm only level 3 on ship 2.
    Well if you really want to switch over to ship 10 I'd do it now while you're only lvl.3 and before you get comfortable, I love ship 2 and could never leave though :3 (If you decide to stay though hit me up I can introduce you to some friends of mine and help you out. )
    She is style
    She is grace
    But most importantly, she'll break your face <3

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackMage View Post
    Well if you really want to switch over to ship 10 I'd do it now while you're only lvl.3 and before you get comfortable, I love ship 2 and could never leave though :3 (If you decide to stay though hit me up I can introduce you to some friends of mine and help you out. )
    With a personal directed invitation like that, how can I refuse? From what I've seen most PSO-World players are well into their double digits of levels, so I might not hit ya up right away. I'll definitely try and figure out how to send mail and trade partner cards (they're still doing that, right?) as soon as I get the hang of the other menus...

What I would give to be able to read katakana or for the game to have english options.

Quote Originally Posted by atrimiselgnacra View Post
    I'll definitely try and figure out how to send mail and trade partner cards (they're still doing that, right?)
    Mail is still in the game, yes. "Partner cards" have kinda been split up. Now there's simply a friend list and your "Arks Card", which you don't have to trade for people to view. It contains details about yourself such as your hobbies, wishlist, and can even have a symbol chat "signature".

There's a nice guide on how to edit your Arks Card here.

Full-Support FOmarl since Dreamcast PSO ver. 1
    Crown Princess by birth--Empress Regnant by destiny.

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

Hmmm I might just end up making another account just to join up with the community.

Curse me for jumping the gun for lv17 ship 2 account xD.

EDIT: Made a ship 10 account. So I'll be swapping back and forth between the two.
    Last edited by Drifting Fable; Jul 6, 2012 at 08:15 AM.

This sounds fun, though I'm new to PSOW and I haven't really much chances to RP.

I would love to RP but I'm sticking with Ship 2 as it where all my friends are and I'm happy over here! Shame we haven't got an RP community like ship 10 though.

And this is why people warned about splitting the community.

Grumble, grumble, mutter, mutter, etc.