Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Stoked and Waiting!!!!

So I really hope this goes here? Anyways I can't wait for servers to come back online!! So I had an Idea. What is your favorite things so far with the beta and what it may or may not promise. You can put some dislikes if ya need to but please I want the positive things you like. So, my faves so far...Def loving the ability to combo PA's...absolutly love it. Miss the Chain system from the portables but I dont miss it as much when im tearing up badies with vicious combos of destruction. Also love the skill tree! Can't wait to see what the full tree will look like. And just so I don't make a novel out of this....I end with...WELCOME BACK MAGS!!!!!!! You have been missed my old friends :P

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who gives my mag long, passionate kisses.

Yea I thought it was hugs then looked at it closer later lol....gotta love "Typo" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Porkmaster View Post
    It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who gives my mag long, passionate kisses.
    Magphilia much.

ON: The character creator. It is orgasmic.

Dude looks like a ladyy (8 )
    NarueNina - RAmar - Ship 02 - Block 20.

Favorite: Bosses. How I missed classic PSO bosses that not just some gear check. Also overall immersion is very high.

Most super UN-favorite : Rooms, feels worse compared to PSU in almost every way

Looks like SEGA needs to skill-up/level up that Room skill of theirs. They got bosses down, pat. God I love PSO.

Quote Originally Posted by renrinken View Post
    Favorite: Bosses. How I missed classic PSO bosses that not just some gear check. Also overall immersion is very high.

Speaking of Immersion! The random level layout for this game is very impressive!!
    Xexyz Ship 2 Blocks 20-23. PSO2
    In this place, only your imagination gives you power!

Hildetorr Hunter

When the servers went down I literally said to my friend on skype they need to have a mini back up servers, where even though the server goes down we can still access our mags ,interact with, and feed and wuv them continuously........

Quote Originally Posted by renrinken View Post

at first I wanted premium for the rooms but now.. meh...

I'm honestly glad they left chains out because they just seemed to be in the way, they especially would be in the way you can combo PAs now.
    The world isn't as it should be...
    <->Working on a new Sig for my Reborn Character, will be done when I don't have class work overload<->
    PSO2 - ニューマン - 女性 - スピリット - Ship2:ウリ

Quote Originally Posted by deltasrage View Post
    Speaking of Immersion! The random level layout for this game is very impressive!!
    Totally agree, was completey awe-struck at first.

"Wait....I just did this mission...its completely different. Awesome~"