Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Vita

Default PSO2 Vita

Hey my fellow PSO fans, I was wondering if when the vita version of PSO2 comes out, do you think I will be able to log onto my Japanese account to download the game? I am living in the US. I know it's a little early to be asking this but I'm curious if when I switch back over to my US account that it will not allow my to play it because I'll be on the US servers. (if that even matters) thanks for your help :3

If the Vita is region free you could probably just import and not have an issue. If anything you'll need a Japanese PSN account but that is easy to make

Since PSN had that major hack, where it was down for about a month, now the playstation store is segregated for security, so you need a Japanese proxy on your internet to be able to sign into your Japanese PSN.

You sure about that? Pretty sure I downloaded the Gravity Rush JP demo way back when just fine without a proxy...

I was on the Japanese PSN like an hour ago...

I'll be honest- one of the reasons I gave in and got a Vita was the possibility of PSO2 on the go.

Even better if it's free-to-play like the PC version...

I'm concerned about PSO2 on Vita.

Since it's on PC it can always get expansions and more content, the Vita is much more limited since it doesn't have a harddrive.. HMMMM. And the games are connected, I hope since it's on Vita that doesn't hold the PC version back, cause there is only so much they can do with the Vita.

I remember reading a interview from Sakai a short while ago.
    Vita will be available on Jpn PSN for free to download and play only.
    There won't be a disk to purchase(Unless they do some sort of membership with purchase)

Something to think about:

The 3G version of Vita does not support proper online play (IIRC) so you will only be able to play the game online when a wifi connection is available. In my case this means when I'm at home, but at home I can already play PSO2.

I hope I'm wrong about this since I was psyched when I first heard about the Vita version. So someone please prove me wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Ogni-XR21 View Post
    Something to think about:

The 3G version of Vita does not support proper online play (IIRC) so you will only be able to play the game online when a wifi connection is available. In my case this means when I'm at home, but at home I can already play PSO2.

I hope I'm wrong about this since I was psyched when I first heard about the Vita version. So someone please prove me wrong!
    Wait and see.