Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default PSO2 Ship 9 Players

Wondering who all plays ship 9. I only have 1 friend who also plays the JP PSO2 open beta and I get bored and lonely when he's not on.

If needed, I know a Ventrilo server where players can congregate for voice chat usage. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the ip and whatnot, so if you want to hop on let me know and I'll PM you.

I'm playing a FOhumar and am lvl 4 (just remade from a RAcast) so I'll probably be a bit under your level ranges.

I'm not sure you'll find many English-speaking/importers on ship 9; the popular ships for this forum seems to be Ship 2 with Ship 10 right behind that, and I heard Ship 4 or 8 (I don't recall) is the official Reddit or GameFAQs ship.

i'm on ship 9 with a decent size of players

kinda thank god that i'm not on the ship with redditors and gamefaqsers @_@
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

I mainly do, and I have a level 15 Focaseal named "Jirachi" on that ship. Block 20. Not exactly I would say the best choice, but since my friend decides to stick there with his Skype group (who practically never plays with us... so I see little point.) that was my decision, for now.

It's only until the official release, I'll decide which character and setup I'm going to use for the main ship the English players will finally settle afterwards. Ship 2 I have two chars, but it lags frequently for me, while Ship 10 I usually don't have anyone I know to prompt me to play there.

Spot me if you can.

# Spi Jirachi, Daylight Scar @ Ship 2 / Block 20-23 #
    # PSO2 Rappies Guild #

Me (MrF) and a buddy (GamerBee) are there, we play at random times. Both low level (5). Feel free to message us whenever.

Quote Originally Posted by Spi View Post
    I mainly do, and I have a level 15 Focaseal named "Jirachi" on that ship. Block 20. Not exactly I would say the best choice, but since my friend decides to stick there with his Skype group (who practically never plays with us... so I see little point.) that was my decision, for now.

It's only until the official release, I'll decide which character and setup I'm going to use for the main ship the English players will finally settle afterwards. Ship 2 I have two chars, but it lags frequently for me, while Ship 10 I usually don't have anyone I know to prompt me to play there.

Spot me if you can.
    Oh I've seen a Jirachi before! I'll say hi next time I see you. I'm midori sour
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Well Its good to know that some people play on Ship 9 at least. I've been sticking to block 15 as my default block.

What block do you think would be good for making as the Default PSOWorld block on Ship 9?

i'm always on 20
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

I had a friend that was on ship 9, but she already rerolled on server 2.

I am also on nine, and although I don't get on much. when I'm on, feel free to grab me. I'm looking for people to do runs with. my chars name is ThematesV4

Corruption detected in trainer card