Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mag-X View Post
    I'd like to know too. Even with weak shot, I'm only doing about 50 damage with my level 16 ranger. That adds up to about 150 damage per attack with my rifle).

Most I've ever done with normal shots is about 100 damage per shot on the dragon when I weak shotted him in the nose.

The buckshot blast thing does about 350 if I get a good shot in.
    The numbers are with PAs in mind, they aren't normal hits. The normals we do are about 200~300 ish. Also, I believe I mentioned it was from grinding a decent weapon with the elemental weakness in mind.

Also a random note: I do more damage with Shifta drinks than "weakness damage up" buff. So unless there's some other buff out there that's better than shifta drinks, let me know please :3

2000 Charge Shot from Rank 7 Gunslash on double weakspot.

I'd like to know too. Even with weak shot, I'm only doing about 50 damage with my level 16 ranger. That adds up to about 150 damage per attack with my rifle).

Most I've ever done with normal shots is about 100 damage per shot on the dragon when I weak shotted him in the nose.

The buckshot blast thing does about 350 if I get a good shot in.
    you mention rifle, but rifles dont have good damage, launchers have less/no mobility but easily out damage any weapon in the game. thats why ;p

Riles do a little bit of damage over and over again very quickly. I also free aim at the enemies weak points and have the weak point skill leveled up a bit. I think I do more damage overall with my rifle than I do with my launcher. Especially on bosses. The launcher works great on a crowd of weak enemies though. I've still never seen any crazy damage from my launcher like people are posting in this thread.

Riles do a little bit of damage over and over again very quickly. I also free aim at the enemies weak points and have the weak point skill leveled up a bit. I think I do more damage overall with my rifle than I do with my launcher. Especially on bosses. The launcher works great on a crowd of weak enemies though. I've still never seen any crazy damage from my launcher like people are posting in this thread.
    not debating on what does more dps, just answering your question on single target damage :P

to get like 4k damage u need.
    1. a weakspot on a boss.
    2. weakbullet on that weakspot to magnify the damage even further.
    3. a just-attack with your strongest launcher skill on that weak spot

Could you post up your skill tree so I can get an idea of what to put points into to pull damage like that?

I see ability stat but what does that do for damage?
    Cyanide - M/Cast 180 l サベージ - M/Beast 135 l シアン化物 - M/Human 180 l アニヤ - F/Newman 85

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide77 View Post
    Could you post up your skill tree so I can get an idea of what to put points into to pull damage like that?

I see ability stat but what does that do for damage?
    this is my build, specialized in hitting weakspots :P
    3 in weakbullet because it gives u 2 shots incase u miss 1 or put it on the wrong place, or u can just put a weakpoint on 2 different enemy's
    http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...?00RA!IEGQrj46

edit: also note that my mag is about 70% R-atk, 30% ABL, and most of my armor units have R-atk in them. + im using a +10 launcher with about 340dmg
    Last edited by GrandTickler; Jun 25, 2012 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandTickler View Post
    this is my build, specialized in hitting weakspots :P
    3 in weakbullet because it gives u 2 shots incase u miss 1 or put it on the wrong place, or u can just put a weakpoint on 2 different enemy's
    http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...?00RA!IEGQrj46

edit: also note that my mag is about 70% R-atk, 30% ABL, and most of my armor units have R-atk in them. + im using a +10 launcher with about 340dmg
    Awesome. This is exactly the build I was already going for.

Hey thanks a lot. You don't want to know where I've been putting my SP ><
    Cyanide - M/Cast 180 l サベージ - M/Beast 135 l シアン化物 - M/Human 180 l アニヤ - F/Newman 85

2208 on the sand antlion thing with weakness bullet on his face with the sniping PA on rifle