Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Level 30 Club

Dictator for Life

Quote Originally Posted by DemonMike View Post
    Hit 30 late last night with a buddy from Team Propane(Propanium? Something propane related) who's supposedly on here (not sure what their username is). Either way, EXP FULL.
    Heh, I saw that team name too. It was "The Propaniacs" - a reference to an episode of King of the Hill.

I'm level 30! wooo I've been for a day or two but hadn't gotten around to posting.
    NekoMir (Level 30 Ramarl ) [PSO2/Ship 2/Block-21]

I'm level 30 too although I'm thinking of re-doing my char with picking a race balanced for all classes and a proper mag to boot. Then again I could just make a new account I guess? How does SEGA feel about multiple accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    I'm level 30 too although I'm thinking of re-doing my char with picking a race balanced for all classes and a proper mag to boot. Then again I could just make a new account I guess? How does SEGA feel about multiple accounts?
    In most TOS's you're not suppose to have multiple accounts, but since this game has netcafe support, they don't really focus on IPs as "multiple" accounts. So, as long as you're not saying in public in front of SEGA "I have mulitple accounts" they can't really do anything against you.

I reached level30 ranger yesterday, but forgot to post.
    I've started doing client orders with my ranger and giving the EXP rewards to my other classes.
    So far Hunter lvl5 and force lvl11, lol. I reckon i may be able to max all classes with client order EXP by the end of OB, \o/ lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HandOfThornz View Post
    I reached level30 ranger yesterday, but forgot to post.
    I've started doing client orders with my ranger and giving the EXP rewards to my other classes.
    So far Hunter lvl5 and force lvl11, lol. I reckon i may be able to max all classes with client order EXP by the end of OB, \o/ lol.
    I really wouldn't try to max all the classes just with client order. The first few 10 or 15 levels are fine to do like that but you only get like 300 to 1k exp on repeatable quests. I haven't added up all the repeatables to see what is possible in a day if you do them all and turn them in on alts, but consider that you need over 600k exp to reach level 30. That's quite a lot of repeatables for 2 more classes. Better to actually play on those characters and grind them up.

Another reason for this is- why are you leveling a class that you don't even want to play? If you want to play it then grind it up. If you just use quests to get to cap people will ASSUME that you have the experience of a level 30 in that class when in reality you have the experience of a level 1. I have seen level 30 rangers start over on hunter and do AWFULLY because they aren't able to get in the habit of blocking and don't like the close combat, they are just used to sniping enemies from a safe distance. It led to incredibly clumsy "mid level" hunter play where at that level you should be a much better player than what your skill is actually showing.
    Last edited by mnemosy; Jun 28, 2012 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mnemosy View Post

Another reason for this is- why are you leveling a class that you don't even want to play?
    So true, but some people just like to level up everything they can I think. Similar to collector that doesn't use most of their weapons at all, but want to have all.

On topic tho, from lv 30 onward until lv 40. I have a little worry that only high rank mission we can spam there during that period would be Snow area (Hard).

I really hope that they will give some more forest/cave mission for some variety with lv 40 monsters too.
    (They could add the mission in alpha-test that has big dark orb at the end for new forest mission)

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Big dark orb?
    NekoMir (Level 30 Ramarl ) [PSO2/Ship 2/Block-21]

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    So true, but some people just like to level up everything they can I think. Similar to collector that doesn't use most of their weapons at all, but want to have all.

On topic tho, from lv 30 onward until lv 40. I have a little worry that only high rank mission we can spam there during that period would be Snow area (Hard).

I really hope that they will give some more forest/cave mission for some variety with lv 40 monsters too.
    (They could add the mission in alpha-test that has big dark orb at the end for new forest mission)
    I herd there is content up to level 50 already but its still being worked on ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    I have both of these traits lol, plus I'm still hoping they'll pull the sub class thing out into the game so that when they do I'll be able to have my Hunter with a Force sub class