Hello everyone, I started playing a few days ago and am about to quit. here is what happened..

after i tested the classes and started playing the game normaly, i soon realized that this game is to easy. so i made a new character on a different ship and begin playing the game unarmed... . didnt change much...still to easy. i am about to reach hard mode and feel like a bully. i feel like the enemies spawn just for me to kill them. they parade themselves in front of me ,pretending to be there to kill me ,but in reality are just standing there waiting for me to kill this one, and then kill them to with some fancy karate move...

i wonder if i left my character in there, while these monsters perform their peace and love parade, and went to the bathroom and come back ,if my character wouldnt still be alive..sigh.

before i made this new character, i tried some of those fancy karate moves, and i was a god. i dont want to be god...i want to be vagabond... . mission by mission i felt myself being pushed away from this beautiful game ,by how pathetic the difficulty is. the last mission i was just telling myself... "keep going ,maybe its better in hard mode..just keep going" ,but in reality i was just waiting for an excuse to quit ,and it happened right at the end of the quest when the server crashed. that was it... the excuse to not go back there. its a pitty ,my character looked really cool ,and i wanted to play with him more ,but i cant because i am not interested in abusing peaceful animals...

so after the game crashed i started looking for information regarding the other difficulties ,see if maybe Hard,VHard etc.. were actualy a challenge ,and so i found this topic and here we are.

i found my answer in this topic ,but its an old topic ,so i have a few questions...

is this still the open beta thing ,that people mention so much in this topic, or is this it?

is this game harder(I MEAN HARDER!!!HARDER!!!NIGHTMARE!!!CRIMSON!!!HELLLLLL!! !) on the next difficulties?

do i have to put up with these restrictions ,that keep me from being able to go to higher difficulties sooner, on the next difficulties to?