Default Trailer for upcoming indie-title "A Nation of Wind"

Heya Guys! I haven't posted on here in quite some time, but I regularly lurk the PSO2 threads for any info on the game. I used to be pretty active on here, especially on the Phantasy Star Zero board.

Anyways, for the past couple of years I've been developing a game all on my own. All the art, programming, game design, even the sound effects were made by me, and I have a really talented musician doing the soundtrack.

The game is currently finishing it's closed alpha period, and will see a full release exactly a month from now. I'm releasing it for free, so I hope you'll give it a chance!

http://youtu.be/Md_dkJlTbsQ
    Last edited by Niered; Jun 25, 2012 at 07:32 PM.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

This looks impressive. Game making being easier than it's ever been these days is really pretty awesome.

(maybe not easier, but the ability to get into game making is certainly more accessible these days.)

Quote Originally Posted by Triela View Post
    (maybe not easier, but the ability to get into game making is certainly more accessible these days.)
    Yea that's basically what it seems like to me as well. I dont know about easier, since technology is always advancing but its definitely more accessible. And that accessiblity gives birth to amazing indie projects like this. I hope A Nation Of Wind blows away everyone who plays it :3

Maybe you'll end up like Daisuke "Pixel" Amaya, the man who developed Cavestory.

Edit: I just realized the unintentional pun i made..

Man, that looks surprisingly good and interesting! Looks like something I'd enjoy playing on my PSP. I'd definitely like to hear more about this!

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Thanks everyone! I'll keep this place posted when the game comes out.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!: