Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I am having a super happy fun time, that's for sure.
    Sophitia - 25 Ranger

The best thing in PSO2 is the randomize character button in the creator near the bottom.

Introduced 5 people to it, 4 have raged xD

This is the best thing.

I will freely admit, however, that my attention is torn between this and Dragon's Dogma. Both are excellent action-RPGs.

Still, I am enjoying the community thus far on ship 2/block 2X. Surprisingly decent folks all around.

I'll admit I havent had fun like this in a long time. I just wish the drops rate werent that annoying to me, though (I just keep getting those fugly 7* gunslashes >_>...I need better rares, people! )
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

This game lived up to the hype and more imo. Easily one of my favorite games already and it's not even finished XD

I'm only here to say... my character is the cutest.

This is my first time playing a PS game online (with people other than my IRL friends), and I really love the community. I've already made a ton of friends.

My favorite part would have to be the lobby dance parties. One person dances, more people join, then soon it's a huge party!
    PSO2 Character Info -
    IGN: JenTy
    Ship: 02
    Block: 20

Honestly, the game is 80% of everything I hoped and only 20% of what I feared. All in all, I'm very pleased and have been enjoying the community.

The game is about 50/50 for me. Too much PSU not enough PSO. But overall still having fun and loving the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelheid View Post
    The game is about 50/50 for me. Too much PSU not enough PSO. But overall still having fun and loving the game.
    It really depends on how they expand upon it (where are the classic weapons like slicers and needlers?). Currently it could go either way but it has more of a PSO vibe than PSU.