Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Well, I mean, if I'm honest, I'm probably gonna make some people angry.

But, overall, I think it's okay. But, I think there's too much dicking around in the lobby, a la PSU's 4th Floor. Now, obviously goofing off is all fine and dandy, as is hanging out and just chatting with other people, but when that's what you do 80% of the time you're on the game, then you need to rethink your priorities.

Hell, yesterday I even saw people arguing, trolling, and being sincerely hateful to each other. Combine that with all the goofy dancing that goes on all the time (again, I'm not 'against' it 100%, because the Dance emotes are fun to do), and it's turning into PSU's 4th Floor already. Not a good sign.

But, as for people on an individual level, most of them are good folks. I've met a couple that were douchebags and/or elitist pricks, but you get those in every game, and they're few and far between in PSO2 thus far.
    Yup. I don't understand why people get so excited about games like this, and talk about it for years, and then when its FINALLY OUT, they just do nothing in the lobby. It's definitely cool to chill and chat here and there, but ... I wish I had that much free time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimil Adrayne View Post
    Meh. Been on it for the since they re-opened the ships for character creation. No one replies when I try to talk to them in the lobies, half or so of the parties are locked and no one ever seems to join missions when I leave them open. The odd person does join, but they don't really seem to talk. There never really seems to be much interesting stuff going on in the lobby; just a lot of Alt + M dancing and annoying symbol art.

I have 2 people on my friends list so far, and I know them both IRL.

Block 10 seemed so much nicer when I was on it, I think I might start playing on there more. I might just go check out the 4chan and reddit ships too, I'm curious how those are doing.
    This has been my experience. Every time I try to ask a question, it's met with either silence or someone telling me that the game hates me because I don't dance...

The majority of parties doing a mission worth joining are usually locked. Those that aren't finish just as I join and then everyone leaves. Parties I make no one joins.

So yeah. It's pretty much just your average MMO community.
    Last edited by Mag-X; Jun 27, 2012 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Lobby rats in lobby usually some people aren't that bad in lobbies. Cause they're asking questions how to do something or taking a small break.

Oh here's a good pic of it, using Jenty's sig pic obliviously.
    That was a little bit, uh, rude.
    Last edited by Mike; Jun 27, 2012 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Original quote changed

The lobbies aren't fun sometimes, if it was up to me there would always be dancing are a conversation.

I must say though, people need to be more social in multi-party areas!! Besides City mission I guess. I am sick of people thinking I am a stalker because I start following them around there! I want more PSE!

Skilled Fighter

Very chatty. Somewhat lazy. Most of the players are pretty independent but willing to help people.

Im always up for runs with anyone and dont mind running solo missions as i have been doing since the DC days but if you ever see me around shout my name and ill join [ Hinata ] usually on Block 21-22 since 20 is always full

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    That was a little bit, uh, rude.
    I was pointing out what block 20 usually looks like how is it rude?

Quote Originally Posted by burende View Post
    Im always up for runs with anyone and dont mind running solo missions as i have been doing since the DC days but if you ever see me around shout my name and ill join [ Hinata ] usually on Block 21-22 since 20 is always full
    I love how when my internet dies and I get DC'd from block 20, it's full when I try to re-enter it. Shows how popular it is.
    PSO2 Character Info -
    IGN: JenTy
    Ship: 02
    Block: 20

For the most part the lobby seems pretty chill. Most people seem like they just leave their character on just to dance. I don't stay in the lobby long as I find it kind of boring (unless someone ask for help or a friend is there).

As for parties, I agree that most of them are locked or full. There are some parties I join and no one ever talks... I always feel a bit out of place when I try to start up a condensation and no one replies lol. That or people will join into a party and leave right when the quest is done (no hi or bye?). Overall though the people I party with has been pretty nice and helpful.

Click on image or this for examples.
    PLAYER ID -12462545] [ TEAM - CRAPPYRAPPY