Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1098
    Irregularities ahead!!! Shinmarizu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Stupid question, though: It's been a LONG time since I've used wired lances this much. Have the normal attacks always been guard cancelable? Because I seem to recall having issues with using the second normal hit and being stuck in the animation while wanting to guard, but now I can guard during it and it is freaking awesome.
    I believe that previously, you could only guard cancel during certain parts of the attack animations - specifically when the lances were not fully extended. I could be wrong here, but that was my experience.

PSO2: Lorilae / Durandal / Rook (Ship 2)
    PSO2 ID: nimbusalexander

@giga: Why Iron will to 10? That's a lot of SP. Isn't it just a gamble too? then I'm assuming you would need to heal? The rest looks like good advice.

I've been saying it's amazing for ages, but most people didn't really listen to me about it until just recently. Here's some responses from a recent thread:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...47#post2923447

Basically, if you should die and have more than 1 hp, flip two coins irl. If they're not both tails, you would have lived.

I've been trying to catch up and a lot of people seem to be agreeing with you. I guess I'll give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by God of Awesome View Post
    Is Fury stance in the majorities opinion something you need as a hunter?
    Should I get all the gears despite only really using Sword(my favourite weapon)?
    Is HP > DEF by a far and wide margin?
    What's the majorities opinion on a a close to 'perfect' skill tree for hunter?
    I've subclassed as a fighter to buff my main stats, was this wise?
    I've ended up going for Wise on fighter, but I can't help shake that brave seems better.
    What weapon/PA combo is currently putting in a lot work? Obviously it'll change based on the battle and situation, but for the most part. I usually prioritize range, then speed, then strength.
    Fury Stance is secondary to JA Advance. But it's about the only real offensive option left for Hunters (after weapon gears and JA Advance). The Fury Stance Up skills are not really worth it unless you want to disregard any defensive option and/or want the extra R-Atk as well.

HP is good, yes, especially since Hunters are allergic to bullets and magic. Just Guard and dodging are better than either, and Iron Will is an amazing safety net.

Brave Stance is more usable, Wise Stance is more damage. You should have both, though.

Definitely try out all the PAs you can find. Charged, uncharged, comboed with something, whatever, test it out. Most people rely on Sonic Arrow, Over End, and Deadly Archer, though.

Thanks, Unlucky. Some good stuff there. I actually rely on sonic arrow and over end and have done since I got each PA, haha. Good to know I'm on the right track. What weapon uses deadly archer? Should I look to max out on JAA? Is there a good number to hit on FA for bets results? Like 1, 5 or 10?

The Double Sabers can use the Deadly Archer PA. You should max out both JA Bonuses on the Hunter Tree and you can't go wrong with having 5 or 10 on Fury Stance(That is what you mean by FA, right?) itself.

Thanks and yeah FA = Fury Attack = Fury Stance.

so im looking to buy a new tree for HU since right now i have a purely defensive one thats into flash guard 2. but i'm unsure what to spend my remaining 8 points in.
    heres what i have so far.
    its worth noting that i have step attack and just reversal on my Fi tree.
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...b00000ib00000f

advices appreciated.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Just Guard, Sword Gear and Wirelance Gear. Done.

Though I'd recommend Iron Will or Automate Halfline over Flash Guard.