Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    I just skimmed through this topic, so I might have missed it, but looks like no one mentioned this.
    In the in-game options you can switch the shift button from hold to click, by doing this you only have to click shift to switch between ranger or force PAs.

If I'm not mistaken, in this window you have to set the third setting to the top option instead of the bottom option:

Excellent. I knew it was somewhere in there. Thanks for finding it.

Oh, also, if you're getting mouse lag try a tried and true PC AND console FPS tactic: use your movement to assist aiming. If something is a SMIDGE to the right, and you can't reliably twitch, just strafe a bit to the right. It's as easy as that.

Quote Originally Posted by velociti View Post
    huh, if you read what I responded to your quote, it was about you having trouble aiming, if I recall, so I just added some things to improve upon your aim.
    Don't see there any good advice, if I lowered sensitivity further I'd take a year to turn even 90 degree when trying to use more than one shot from launch in the air. And no, my mouse doesn't have a switch-dpi-on-fly button.
    You said earlier "desert robots have really tiny weak spots and it's already really hard getting hits with a mouse on them," and I simply tried to help you, atleast I thought?
    All I see there is "I can do it so automatically everyone can".
    also I'd like to add that I have crushed your ill minded stereotype that fps players are crazy and only play when they were a child, and must play forever (and only fps games) (and mindlessly play deathmatch with no brain) etc
    If there is something ill minded it's the insultive mindset you are in. So are you saying your advice will help my mother to improve her aim? Oh wait, it won't, becuase her reflexes and hand-eye coordination aren't that of a teenager who has refined them directly for mouse control for years.
    oh, and gamepads can't be accurate instantly, think about it. (you can move a mouse to a spot on the mousepad instantly, while an xbox controller would have to wait a certain time to "scroll aim" to a point, you get it.
    You don't say?

Simple answer: Use a pad
    Long answer: Make sure you have a pad, and if you don't... BUY ONE

Website designer and PSO Addict.

I had one of those as well, it felt terrible and made my hands really sore so I threw it away.
    I bought a Razer Hydra instead and I love it (:

I've been using a Logitech G13 Gamepad for 2 years now, best purchase decision ever. Might use a 360 controller when I get to leveling Hunter, but as a Ranger, there is no reason you should not be using KB/M combo. Ever.

Have I hated you properly today?

Well for aiming with the targeting cursor, nothing beats a mouse, Only class i'd use controller for would probally be a hunter, I like my precision aiming on my force and ranger. Can't aim worth shit with a controller usually in that kind of view its to jittery. I bought a wired x360 controller, best thing I ever bought. Plugged it in my pc and off I went, works flawlessly in everything so far. I used to use a logitech gamepad but i got sick of how shitty the d-pad was.