Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Sword one effects all PAs in some form, like the Disc throwing PA at full charge will hit each enemy it passes 3 times, then you also get the Chargable PAs being much quicker to charge up at full gear. Increase gear by attacking enemies.

Partisan gear increases range, charge it by guarding or after each attack wait for the 2nd JA timing. (Twister Fall PA requires no extra waiting.)

Wire lance increases power, attack to increase. (Unlike Sword it keeps charges in reserve for PA use.)

Partisan- charge by dancing, you dance from basic attacks, pa's, and the shift key. Gives increase range and damage.

Sword- Charge with basic attacks must keep attacking to keep bar up. Charge moves charge faster. Pa's have increased damage

Wired lance- Charge with basic attacks. Increased range and more damage. bar drop when you use pa's.
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

Quote Originally Posted by bradsta6508 View Post
    But don't you have to buy a module after you allocate a skill point? Also, how do I use fury stance? I was under the impression that it was a passive skill, and just realized it's active.
    you equip it to your bar (item bar thingy) 3rd option of the equipment section. You can do the same with techs and such, GO QUICK HEALS!
    The world isn't as it should be...
    <->Working on a new Sig for my Reborn Character, will be done when I don't have class work overload<->
    PSO2 - ニューマン - 女性 - スピリット - Ship2:ウリ

Quote Originally Posted by bradsta6508 View Post
    But don't you have to buy a module after you allocate a skill point? Also, how do I use fury stance? I was under the impression that it was a passive skill, and just realized it's active.
    Put the skill in your sub-palette, like you would a monomate.
    Once activated, there's a 1min. cooldown for you to use it again (turning it on/off). If you enable it and leave it, you can have fury stance on forever from what I've tried.

Wirelance gear is charged by using normal attacks. It increases the damage of PAs. I haven't noticed any range increase.

//EDIT: Others have said there is a range increase; perhaps I am wrong. I will have to pay more attention.

Partisan gear is charged by spin animations and increases the range of PAs. Most attacks with a Partisan have an initial JA opportunity, a spin, and then a second opportunity for JA. That spin will charge the bars -- one full bar per spin. Delaying your attacks slightly generally allows you to continue using Gear attacks constantly. Some PAs have no spin, and at least one (but one where you kick the spear and slam it into the ground) only has its initial JA opportunity after the spin. You can also charge by blocking, which is not very useful because it stops PP regen (easier to just attack and let the spin animation do it). During boss fights, you can only charge by blocking, which makes it almost completely useless.

Lance increase pas damage and pas range increased. For example the one pa where u take the enemy and spin it into a mini tornado its damage goes up and the tornado is bigger. I got it both in cbt and obt so hope that helps.
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

awesome, thanks for the quick answers guys