Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

im suprised that none of the english patch makers lurk arround this forum and give an update on the status now and then, unless i missed something. u would think someone who is willing translate pso2 is a big enough fan to hang around this forum :P

Quote Originally Posted by GrandTickler View Post
    im suprised that none of the english patch makers lurk arround this forum and give an update on the status now and then, unless i missed something. u would think someone who is willing translate pso2 is a big enough fan to hang around this forum :P
    Well i know one of the guys from way-back-when on PSO, and I know he lurks these forums, and also has an account. But I haven't seen a post from him since well before all the beta stuff started
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Quote Originally Posted by Kanore View Post
    i joined pso-world in 2003 and what the hell are you talking about, shut up
    LMAOROFLLOLWTF

uwut

Quote Originally Posted by recursive View Post
    Because having joined PSOW years ago would make me any more competent toward a game that is being released this year :/
    We were talking about www.pso-world.com's policy regarding mods, not about a game that is coming out this year. What are you talking about, you seem quite incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanore View Post
    i joined pso-world in 2003 and what the hell are you talking about, shut up
    OK................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................................+^_ ^+................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    OK................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................................+^_ ^+................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................
    Haha, exactly what I was thinking. I officially take back anything bad I may or may not have said about you in the past Chik'Tikka. Moar +^_^+ pleez!

The OP's question has been answered so I'm going to close this.