Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

Default About The English Translation Patch For PSO2 Open Beta

So has anyone been updated on the release of the English Translation Patch for PSO2 Open Beta? If so, do you know when they will release it? I could really use it, its very annoying selecting/reading things that are in Japanese since I have no idea what they are, what they do, or where they will take me. So has anyone heard any news about it? Thanks guys

...because this questions hasn't been asked a thousand times.

There is no patch yet. Some awesome people seem to be working on it. Nobody knows how long it will take. It's a case of it's 'done when it's done'.

Should a patch be released soon, you're not allowed to link it on here. Talk is allowed but links are a no no.

We can't talk about where to find English patches/other modifications here.

From the stickied post titled "Read this first: Rules on PSO2 "patches" and accounts.":

1. Posting links to any form of client modification (e.g., "English patch," etc) is not allowed here. Asking for and/or exchanging the information via the PM system is also prohibited.

2. Asking and/or begging for accounts here is prohibited. Account sharing/giving away is not allowed either.
    Last edited by recursive; Jun 28, 2012 at 02:34 PM.

pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

you can learn the moonrunes ;3

ya here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiragana
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katakana

by the time you memorize both syllabaries in and out i promise you the english patch will probably be out

がんばって! ('ga n ba tte,' good luck!) see you're learning already
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by recursive View Post
    We can't talk about that here.

From the stickied post titled "Read this first: Rules on PSO2 "patches" and accounts.":

1. Posting links to any form of client modification (e.g., "English patch," etc) is not allowed here. Asking for and/or exchanging the information via the PM system is also prohibited.

2. Asking and/or begging for accounts here is prohibited. Account sharing/giving away is not allowed either.
    For the millionth time, NO POSTING LINKS, but talking about it is okay. Read what you post.
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

At this point there are enough guides on this site and bumped.org to learn menus with ease. Only thing I can see the patch being very helpful for is the affixes on equipment. Even quests guides are out do some searching.

Last I heard from the translation team, they were planning on hopefully having something by next week. Just google it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanore View Post
    ya here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiragana
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katakana

by the time you memorize both syllabaries in and out i promise you the english patch will probably be out

がんばって! ('ga n ba tte,' good luck!) see you're learning already
    that's a little misleading, memorizing hiragana and katakana takes less than a week
    Ship 2