Default Looking for Friends: PSO2 and PSuP2

Hello community,

I'm looking for friends to play PSO2JP(Ship 2) and PSuP2 with.

A few notes:
    I play pretty much daily
    I'm a ton of fun to be around, I like to be social
    I love butts
    I can be a little silly and inappropriate, but overall I'm pretty mature and respect other's boundaries.
    If PSO2 ever goes to US or Intl, I plan to hop over there. Until then, it's JP for me.

My peak hours are 6:10PM - 1:00AM PDT weekdays, and all day weekend. Sometimes more on weekdays, so if you don't fit those timezones, there's still a good chance I could be on.

Send me a message or reply here, I promise I won't bite.. hard.

- Kaz
    Last edited by Kaziel; Jun 30, 2012 at 10:58 PM.
    megaoka | Kaz | Ship 2

Always up for some new friends. (PSO2)

A few notes:
    I play pretty much daily.
    I can't vouch for how fun I am, but I gain friends easily and I tend to introduce them to each other.
    One of those friends loves breasts, you'll get along fine.
    I make non-PC jokes all the time, but in the end we play in a tolerant zone.
    Though most of us have been friends awhile, we're usually on Skype. I'll type more if someone's not on, though.

I work 9-5 so I'm on most nights from maybe 8PM EST to 2 AM EST. Weekends are much longer, of course. But I try to get on daily. Not the most hardcore player, as I like to complete everything and enjoy the content.

And have fun, of course.

You can find me on Ship 2, block changes. Or search for the player ID "Slidikins"
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Hey Slidikins, nice to meet you. I'll be logging on shortly after maintenance, so I'll look for you.

I'm not exactly 'hardcore' either, I would just say active. People who bear the term hardcore tend to be a little... unforgiving.

You can find my Skype and MSN information on my page, but here they are for clarity:
    MSN: [email protected]
    Add me!
    That goes double for all you lurkers.
    megaoka | Kaz | Ship 2

Still looking for more players! Don't be shy! D:
    megaoka | Kaz | Ship 2