Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default What would you like in a future patch?

Hey guys

I was wondering what kind of stuff you'd like to see again that you are used to from old Phantasy Star games or if there are any things you really want implemented into the game, like features, items, difficulties, monsters etc.?

I personally would love to see the following things:
    *More old weapon types as there are a lot less than in PSO1(Double Saber, dual dagger, handguns, Slicer etc.)
    *The Ruins area(I know City area is somehow similar to it as there spawn only dark but I'd like to fight Idola once more)
    *Rare monsters like the colored Rappies, Hildebears and so on(I'd also love to see some sort of Belra-monster or dark magician again. loved the concept of those)
    ::Ship 02::
    ID: Kill5link

Classes: Hunterlv.5|Rangerlv.30|Forcelv.6

Axes XD no but seriously, slicers and forest 1&2 with a makeover. The new forest just isn't the same

Rebalanced skills. Currently, some are just outright useless, while the others are near godly. There is no reason to not pick Charge PP Revival as a Force, and we need the fact that Normal Tech Advance is a piece of shit that only adds 10% damage to your normal techs stickied somewhere.

More weapon types, more areas (at least three times as many), bringing up of the utterly useless PAs in the game, or taking them out altogether, and some frigging souls that raise Shooting damage, argh!

Xzibit as an NPC.

Nah, I want the races to have bigger differences in stats so they're not all pretty much the same.

I would LOVE to see all of PSO1 remade as bonus areas within PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty T View Post
    Xzibit as an NPC.
    And I thought Hans was some sort of successor for Xzibit, lol.

Everytime his avatar pops up during a quest, it makes me think something like this:
    "Yo dawg, I heard you like client orders, so I'll put another client order in your current client order."
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Ranger weapon choice is a bit limited at the moment - missing handguns, shotguns, beams (sniper rifle?)

Some PvP modes - doesn't have to necessarily be an arena, can be a time-attack between players/groups (c-mode?) for a certain area.

Lower entry time to the other areas, and earlier boss fights - right now it takes WAY too long to see the other areas of the game, and isn't much like PSO Ep I/II where you'd be fighting a boss at the end of your very first run. The level caps should only exist for the various difficulties as they were in Ep. I/II, restricting access to other areas seems like a greedy move to limit XP gain/power leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    And I thought Hans was some sort of successor for Xzibit, lol.

Everytime his avatar pops up during a quest, it makes me think something like this:
    "Yo dawg, I heard you like client orders, so I'll put another client order in your current client order."
    XDDDDDDD Now I'm going to hear this every time. Well done.

more weapon types and maps thats all