Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

That's $75USD before import prices right? Back when I ordered imported Japanese games all the time (during the PS1/PS2/DC era) I remember always having to pay an extra $10-15 dollars on top of the retail price along with shipping...

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    Let's do some random math:

So...1300 + 200 + 750 + 2000 = 4250 as minimal spending on AC! (5250 with the FUN bonus gotten from AC)

Yeah, it's a rip off.
    depends on what those weapons and that mag cell looks like. It may be worth it if you are going to spend the money on some of that stuff anyways.

Ecch, I'd be interested in picking this up if this didn't come out in the same month as two other games I'm planning on buying.

Character ID: 中原小麦

Should be out in Japan when this releases. Think I'll get it as an early birthday present.

Don't think so. I'll wait until some one in Japan gets it & starts showing it off. You can bet to see most of the items in players shop at an hella high price. Besides....Sept. is my gaming month.

"EVEN IN PSO2, THE BURN MEANS IT STILL WORKING!!!"

eeh that's nearly $70 and with s&h possibly $80. I rather just buy Arks Cash...
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by Alnet View Post
    Ecch, I'd be interested in picking this up if this didn't come out in the same month as two other games I'm planning on buying.
    What other two games if you dont mind me asking?
    D2/Level 40 RAmar/Ship 2/Block 20-23

Didn't see it mentioned. But just so everyone knows it's available for preorder on the english Amiami site for 5200 yen. Just search pc in the search bar and it's a little bit down the page, no picture.

edit: If it's anything like the size of a figma box since amiami only has three shipping box sizes. I'd expect shipping to be around 1800-2200 yen depending on size and weight. I order from Amiami a lot, if not too much.

edit edit: Forgot to mention that's if you use EMS as the shipping option, there is of course SAL shipping but there's no tracking number for that.
    Last edited by lethe; Jun 29, 2012 at 12:26 AM.

YES!!!!!!

Kinda wondering they'll have this as a limited run item, or if they plan to have this on the shelf for at least a year or more. I should call my local store to see if they could bring it in.

The currently all digital nature of the box set is somewhat disappointing. Would've liked to see a mini booklet or a soundtrack at the very least. I wonder when the final contents of the box will be revealed to us.