Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Question about the full game release on the 4th

so i understand that there are F2P aspects and P2P aspects of the game...can anyone explain to me what will be excluded from PSO2 if u decide not to pay any money... I remember in PSO episode I and II a huge part of the fun was giving your hunter friend a rare sword weapon because you couldn't use it and overall helping each other out. i find as of now i cannot give weapons to my friend via trade or even drop items...will any form of trading or item dropping be available to the ENTIRE community without paying?

Free Course
    *No Shop.
    *No Room.
    *You can still search through shops.
    *You WON'T be able to get a second mag.
    *You CANNOT reset your skill tree.

That's all I can think of atm.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmith51595 View Post
    so i understand that there are F2P aspects and P2P aspects of the game...can anyone explain to me what will be excluded from PSO2 if u decide not to pay any money... I remember in PSO episode I and II a huge part of the fun was giving your hunter friend a rare sword weapon because you couldn't use it and overall helping each other out. i find as of now i cannot give weapons to my friend via trade or even drop items...will any form of trading or item dropping be available to the ENTIRE community without paying?
    Making Trading and Opening Shop a Premium feature is Sakai/Sega's way of preventing RMT and Fun point Abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmith51595 View Post
    well the only thing you could possibly do to give your friend items is to get a 3 day shop pass ticket from the FUN scratch (gotta be somewhat lucky to get it) and then put an item up in your shop for the minimum price which is 1050 meseta and then have them buy it from you immediately.

1050 meseta is nothing when you get later into the game, I have 1.3 mil at level 30 so it shouldn't be an issue... but thats really the only way to do it without forking over cash

I tried giving a friend a sword at 1050 with him waiting right next to me refreshing the shop list

Someone bought it before he could click OK

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    I tried giving a friend a sword at 1050 with him waiting right next to me refreshing the shop list

Someone bought it before he could click OK
    It's because you're UnLucky...ZING!

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Making Trading and Opening Shop a Premium feature is Sakai/Sega's way of preventing RMT and Fun point Abuse.
    No, I'm pretty sure making trading restricted is their way to encourage people to pay.
    Coming Soon!

All round Good Guy

So you can't even 1 measly meseta to one of your friends or a member of your party? Now that's stupid.
    Active Characters: PSO2ob- Vinnie Vincent: Human LV10/1/1, PSP2- Rock Lee: LV104 Human, LV18 Hunter/Celoenus: LV15 Newman, LV5 Force.

Retired Characters: PSOBB- Count Dooku, HUMar. PSU:AotI- Zhao Yun, Human ForteFighter.

At least people won't trouble you asking for item/meseta.