Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

I am aiming for lvl 30. Just needa team.
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Just added ranged atk+10 onto my sword... -.-;;

Oh well, live and learn LOL

Hit level 30, mag hit level 99, got a Soul Eater as a drop and grinded it to +10 (60k spent...lol), added Striking Damage II to it. Was a pretty good PSO2 day, and now I'm just helping friends catch up to me.

Just realized the first caves mission can be done at 20 on hard mode.

As a barta lover... WOOHOO!
    Coming Soon!

I been playing solo all this time and now I am stuck lol. I don't know if I have to continue the Matter Board or just keep leveling until I can go to a new area o.O.

Remade my character again. Always end up getting to 1X and then doing so. Really don't want to rush through and get burnt out by the time all my buds end up joining whenever the English version comes, in whatever form. Not gonna take it too seriously unless global servers are confirmed.
    PSO2 - Geist | Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by goldwing View Post
    I am aiming for lvl 30. Just needa team.
    I'm just finishing off client orders, and helping people do runs.

Am I the only person that thinks finding teams in PSO2 is hard?
    Would it be better if some sort of simple bbs for finding teams was put in place?
    Last edited by kp77; Jun 30, 2012 at 01:49 AM.

★☆ PSO2 IMAGE UPLOADER THREAD ☆★
    Want A Place To Upload Your Character Files? ( http://pso2-project.net/upload )

Made it to 25 today. Changed my Skill Tree plans, did a few CO's. I've got nothing left but some of the Hard Mode CO's and a few spots in the second matter board that required Hard Mode. Figure tomorrow it's just plain grinding. Maybe I'll reach 1/13h the way to 26 when I do the rest of the Hard Mode missions that were capped at 25. Josef wants me too kill Vol Dragons, and Lola wants me to kill a Rock Bear and a Vol Dragon. At least there are no time limits so I can do things cheap. Or maybe just save all those bosses for when the cap increases to 40.

I'm trying to level my character as a Force for a while (switching from Ranger for a bit), but the groups I'm joining are all ass. Leechers, people bailing mid-run without saying anything, and people who just leave me to fight a dozen enemies on my own while they go off and get themselves killed.

PUG'ing is already becoming a pain and the game hasn't even launched yet!
    Character: Kain - Level 32 RAmar/Level 20 FOmar/Level 11 GUmar - Ship 2 - Block 20