Default Are there Symbol Art/Chat Shortcuts?

I've been looking everywhere for this, but I can't find it anywhere

So I've got a bunch of Symbol Art in my list there, and I can open up the menu and navigate to where I've stored them, then I can finally display them to other players

But that's annoying to have to do every time, especially if I need to scroll to the bottom of the list, and doubly so if it's mid-mission

What I mean to say is, what's the shortcut for this? Ctrl+Function keys run your chat macros, is there something similar for symbol art? Or a chat command like /sa1 which would combine with /toge and /mn34 for the ultimate wordless communication possible?

It's disheartening to see it not paste a command into chat nor the chatlog when you send a symbol art, so it doesn't look like it's possible... I couldn't imagine them not allowing you to stick them in your autowords as it just seems so perfect, but it is Sega after all...

if there isn't that's be great i'm already sick of the anime pictures of characters that i've seen a million times that a million characters are named after
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Just today I saw like 30 new symbol arts so who have you been playing with?

I made and stole several that each have a purpose to them and would love to display a nice "congrats" image when someone levels up or something, is that too much to ask?

I've looked into this matter too and found no way to shortcut them. Only possible for quick text messages. I play on gamepad, kinda used to do all actions through menus, so there's no difference for me though. But... it's just lame, is it not.
    Last edited by CyberNei; Jun 30, 2012 at 03:03 PM.

There is, and it is quite simple.

/symbol#
    # is the slot of the symbol chat you wish to use. Omit proceeding zero.
    Example: /symbol1

Well, that's good news. Thanks for the info. I suspected there could be something with these commands.

Yess! My life is complete, thank you. Did you find it on your own, or was it posted somewhere?

A shame they don't stack with /mn##, but now I can put some in my autoword shortcuts. Can always have 1/3 chance to get a symbol art as opposed to a chat macro, so they're not so annoying.

Also they just break welcome mats :< oh well