Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

When I don't see Ferria and sexysluttybitch dancing together AFK, I feel this overwhelming terror as if the world is about to end...

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

it's not just AFKs.... I see people who literally waste away the day chatting non sense in the lobbies

I never seen people so easily amused with dances...
    PSO 2 Hunter - Alreun SHIP 10 Thats right! SHIP 10!

Quote Originally Posted by LatinWolf View Post
    it's not just AFKs.... I see people who literally waste away the day chatting non sense in the lobbies

I never seen people so easily amused with dances...
    There's nothing wrong with being social and sitting in a lobby all day on an RPG. I've done it back in the day though it's not really my cup of tea nowadays. It would be unfair to not let those people play the game they wish. Only AFKers should be kicked and I have no idea why they are not yet.

Part of me thinks that perhaps SEGA is intentionally not doing anything about it to inflate numbers for various reasons/to get the eye of other companies/ etc. -shrugs- Who knows though.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    When I don't see Ferria and sexysluttybitch dancing together AFK, I feel this overwhelming terror as if the world is about to end...
    I like Ferria, she's really nice. That other one, though...gross. Guh. Rows.

Also, like Drex said, nothing wrong with socializing. PSO2 is obviously meant to be a social game, with rooms, etc., so that's all well and good. However, don't let that be all you do, because then you're just a space-waster.

Skilled Fighter

I AFK in MyRoom.

Thought that was part of the reason why it exists.

To have a spot to relax or go AFK when you're not missioning.

How about rotating peoples rooms to other blocks? (If AFK)

What is the purpose of a room anyways.

I don't use mine.

It's so you can let out your inner room decorator. I really like it. MY room has nothing but plants because it's the only thing I find on the ground xD >_> I think rooms are nifty and may or may not be something I might be willing to pay for, along with a bunch of other features. It's just a place to hangout, listen to the jukebox, have some conversation, in private.
    NekoMir (Level 30 Ramarl ) [PSO2/Ship 2/Block-21]

In my opinion All kinds of people is necesary for a good community

The Socials, The casuals, The hardcores.

The only slag in a community.

The spamers, The hackers, The douches. This ones destroy entire comunities.

I dont mind for the people are just having fun. If i have move looby for find a good party, i just do it, no problem with me. But as a big suggestion, if you will go afk, just log out, i dont see a point for stay in a looby online, if you will go out or sleep.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrAZYVIC. View Post
    In my opinion All kinds of people is necesary for a good community

The Socials, The casuals, The hardcores.

The only slag in a community.

The spamers, The hackers, This ones destroy entire comunities.

I dont mind for the people are just having fun. If i have move looby for find a good party, i just do it, no problem with me. But as a big suggestion, if you will go afk, just log out, i dont see a point for stay in a looby online, if you will go out or sleep.
    Fixed, because without everyone hating that one douche. They all start to hate each other.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Fixed, because without everyone hating that one douche. They all start to hate each other.
    It's all fun and games until everyone argues over what exactly to do to deal with this person. Arguments over whether to report, ban, ignore, respond in kind, respond with kindness, etc etc. And then you get the attention seekers emulating this person to gain a little of the attention. Pretty soon a fair share of the community is too busy arguing and gossiping over this one singular person and his or her fan club to actually play the damn game.

In most games, when the community fights among itself, it's somewhat healthy as they debate the mechanics of the game or their opinion of the story or whatever. It's a constructive fight. Getting everyone to focus on a singular person is much more destructive.