Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Those who afk long time in populated (popular) lobbies...

Just wondering if there is any way we can come to a middle ground.

From the active/not sleeping player point of view:

Its cool to see large dance parties, but not cool when you have to go through 4 lobbies to try and find a large PSE burst party... only to figure out that there is none since there are 4 individual 4/4 parties on each channel since they each couldn't get into any other lobbies.

It is kind of hard when lobbies are 80% of afkers and people who leave the game running and forcing the ones who are playing to split between channels and letting random English speaking players to form larger multiplay parties.

Compromise solutions!
    1) a designated public afk/dance channel!
    2) house parties and sleep overs! After all, that is what a house is for! Desginated player houses that are equipped with all the beds and items you need to have an awesome dance and sleep over party!
    3) Designated unpopulated, not in the 20's channel, player dance/afk channel!
    4) Do nothing

Maybe it is just me, but haven't you noticed a majority of the players in the unoffical 20+ english lobbies are filled with afkers? :|

I remember seeing them all get kicked once before. IT was actually quite funny. One moment they filled the whole lobby, the next thign i knew when i went to cehck it again there was almost no-one in it.

Website designer and PSO Addict.

When a lobby becomes too congested it can kill over. Happened 5 times and luckily I stay on blocks 30+ when this happens. I will play my games solo for leveling purposes.

I have seen that all the way back to DC PSO....and it really annoys me, if your going to go AFK for 8 hours.... LOG OUT! -.- They really need to set a timer on that thing... make it an hour at most.

So parties in the list are separated lobby to lobby now? That's lame.. They need to go back to pso's setup. Parties in list for the whole block.
    Hunter - Ship 02

I would like to have a system implemented that kicks players out of the game after being inactive for 20mins or more.

That way, the blocks are not clogged with inactive players and make space for other english speaking players who wants to play with others.
    Last edited by ashley50; Jun 30, 2012 at 10:22 AM.

If people pride themselves as part of the community, please don't afk in populated lobbies. Do it in your room with your friends! Or let your computer rest, don't waste your parents or your own money. to keep your computer running its gpx card=P

I noticed this and it's why I only use JPN channels, so to speak, when running hard mode free missions. The one thing I can really respect with them is that they get things done and don't fill up their lobbies by afking.

I'm also very surprised there's no in game function to automatically* boot players who have been away from their game/computer for more than 15~30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinaida View Post
    I noticed this and it's why I only use JPN channels, so to speak, when running hard mode free missions. The one thing I can really respect with them is that they get things done and don't fill up their lobbies by afking.

I'm also very surprised there's no in game function to automatically* boot players who have been away from their game/computer for more than 15~30 minutes.
    Hmm i want to do that, but kind of scared of joining a random Japanese party ;

If anyone wants to run Free caves hard and need some members, you can find me on the vis phone. Cirogoeth/Reya =3

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Yeah Im on the same boat with the idlers and that seriously TICKS ME OFF that spot could have been used by an active player but NO it goes to some jackass AFKER!