Default [PSO2 / Ship 9 ] Looking for english speaking team

well as title above... looking for a team & peoples to talk with , hopefully in english / complete COs or do quests [ Extreme & advance ]

Royal Infinitum has been an interesting team to be a part of so far, so you can give them a shot. They have people in various time zones playing almost all the time and seem to always have groups asking for TA/AQ's.

Here's the Link to their forum post for more info, enjoy!
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09

well i know Royal Infinitum is an english team but when i check the profile is almost full >< well i will giv it a shot though =D

I left RI because a couple of buddies of mine on that team were pissed at something that had happened while I was offline and a couple other issues I had. But that whole reddit thing pisses me off, yeah RI has some problems but the claims on that thread are stupid. I don't hate those guys and seeing that bull and people buying into it without giving them a chance is aggravating.

And I'll back Sys up, not once on that team were to's made compulsory. Like never. If you did them great, but I was pretty lazy with them and never had anything said to me.
    Last edited by o0Kais0o; Jun 17, 2014 at 05:25 PM.
    PSO2 Characters

Kais (Male CAST) Ship 9 Hu62 Fi46 Ra53 Gu65 Fo6 Te1 Br36
    Lilith Reiger (Female Deuman) Ship 9 Hu42 Fi1 Ra1 Gu1 Fo20 Te45 Br56

Are we alive or just breathing?

The point is I left this team a while ago and the fact I have friends that tell me how bad it was in your team makes me sad and what makes me sadder is you've thrown names that I don't know and that adds to the amount of people that you guys have upset. Proving my point that maybe this is a sign that maybe you guys aren't treating people very good.

Wow, someone really did think that i had uhmmm.. i'm not going there while all i do is petting my dog :v. I blame you Sys, hahaha.

Anyway, seriously, explain the word 'mean' to me Mr.tooserioustotakeajoke. If you consider those jokes above are being mean, then take my advice, quit playing game, do some serious big thing like make your country richer and bigger ok . All i see in R.I is ppl doing TA together, helping everyone when they need and let us know ( yeah you have to ask otherwise we don't know). We even have fun time like coming to someone room and party there.

Another note, about Hars, idk what's his problem with Wodan, but i don't see anything that you can call 'we are mean" to him either. We even had some chat about dota2. so where is the mean that you keep talking about ?

Like Kon said, all you have are talking without any solid evidence. But that's too much when you take a silly joke and imply that person have sex with animal, it's just make you become uglier and more stupid.

Ship niner over here. I'm also looking for people to talk to and play some runs with on pso2

You have a need for speed?
    My Art: http://howsplendid.deviantart.com/
    http://h0wsplendid.tumblr.com/
    PSO2-Ship 9, Rain level 60 force
    PSO2-Ship 2, Rain Locker level 40 force