Page 92 of 115 FirstFirst ... 428289909192939495102 ... LastLast

Thread: PSZ Chato Guild

Quote Originally Posted by CookieSundae View Post
    REFRAIN FROM ABOVE POST.

We had nothing to do with what is placed above!

We apologize for what has happened here, i hope the forum moderator is doing there best. If anything is to happen to this thread..... Look for a new thread related to the title "PS0 Chato Guild"

Ill do my best to save information (PERTAINING) to the guild in a database of my own!

I am very sorry for this, i hope this dose not reflect badly on this guild.
    He's doing it everywhere on the forums, so don't worry he'll get banned, that's for sure.

Rappy & Chato Fan ^o^b CookieSundae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    He's doing it everywhere on the forums, so don't worry he'll get banned, that's for sure.
    Thank you so much, i really do not want this to reflect badly on the guild Cookie has worked so hard to build up.

-Message from Daixsue. I am working and will be on the Admin account of Chato until this ordeal can be sorted out.
    Last edited by CookieSundae; Feb 11, 2013 at 09:29 PM.

My Lv. 100 FONewearl & Lv 100 HUMar<3 [My PSZ giftart for Jun ^o^b]
    Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 group and the Leader of Team Chato!

First off, that was unexpected tbh.. Was waiting for posts but when I looked on forums it was like o.0: Expecially on a VG forum. Anyway. Nice to meet the Chatocakes. And to Dai, mew is fine/Wish I was more creative in names. I have a level 4x ATA mag/and 2x POW mag. Kinda depressing seeing only 60-100 damage on a Hunerweral with Bite Stamp..lol. Im tempted to do tower runs since HET was finished, so I could get mag items. Too many shiny ones though. >·>: Also while leveling my force I had found Ar Rappeh in the snow place/chest afterwards had a rappy soul. :3 Im up to 95∞ monster completion. But my titles are lacking, and some are impossibru/50 chain count for example 0.o I can barely get 8. Thanks for build help, i`ll go Pow/Eva for materials and ATA for mag. /sidenote is the last two quests possible at 66 with a low mag/and less then 50∞ to dark? Took me till 35 just to beat normal. >·<

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

V_V I just reported the user and tossed them in my ignore list.

When in logged on i like: Da Fu-!

Then i realised it was a bot lol.

I would say drop the ATA may and go full power or EVP, the Newman class develops high accuracy in there final levels despite there lack of it in the beggining.

You should be fine with clearing external Tower if you adjust you may like so

You should also invest in some EVP or ATP slots into your armour, and possibly look for the really good armour, Rikas Suit.
    Interested in finding some fellow PSZ friends? Then try out:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197069

Give me a shout out! (Daixsue Co-Leader of the acclaimed Chato Guild!)

FC-2194-3652-5867 Nickname

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Screw the newmans you need CAST superiority So roll CAST xD

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Screw the newmans you need CAST superiority So roll CAST xD
    NEWMANZ

Because were descendants of Link!

I dunno how to `drop` things like stats o.o: Reason I said Ata though was due to Hunes not having alot of it for SHM. When a force does moar damage with melee/fonerweral then me, it`s like..What am I doing? Anyway, i`ve seen mostly casts online/some human like Valerie I think it was. There was a force but forgot her name. :/
    Mostly Hu/Racaseals though.. But one in particular never used their traps, was weird. Also.. You know it`s kinda sad if a lv 100 and a 67 fail at dragon. Although on my part I was supporting with S/D/R, since I did diddly for damage. Speaking of, Had tried the `Machine` kill quest with Reve/Kai/Sarisa and got completely owned. 30∞ ice resist, still hit everytime. o-o: Was spamming heal/anti since I had them on aggressive but once again i`m left wondering. Who created these derp for brains, honestly. Humar with a gun, melees/decent Hp/damage. Racast/medium hp/low damage due to lolzooka/lazer/and I R Hit traps nao kay? While fighting two arczeins in ET/other places. Reve/low hp/high damage/likes to run around when Sari/I are buffing.
    Sarisa/seems higher Hp/Def then all three+moderate damage and likes to pretend shes a tank. Is there a way to solo without getting all those rare equips like R Claw/Pizza Box/etc mags, and stuff. Also/how do you put stats on gears thought that was only for previous versions. //Like the smoke looking gear for Hunters in PSO, or Marinas bag for Force. Although that wasn`t armor >·>: Still loved it, but.. I Hate EpII with a passion, traps/heavy hitters galore/expecially during haxwaterbed. But I <3 Olga Flow, so epic sauce.
    Soft kitteh:Warm kitteh little ball of fur, Sleepy kitteh: Happy kitteh purr purr purr.

Hey everybody here.

@Zain, sorry for not adding you to ps3 yet. message got deleted and havent checked message, i'm busy and trying to beat dead island (about 75% done)

If you want a rika suit i have a 4slot one in my trunk also a 4slot noble cloak. or anything eles just tell i will see if i have it or i will try to get it (even if it's only a eternle tower only drop)

Oh oops,

I meant like drop as in don't invest in in at all haha.

And I know the lack of ATA is painfull (believe me I know- I have made 3 level 70+ HuNewms) , but if you compare the stat ATA with a Hucast, there's a very small difference.

Yea.. forces are uh.. God in this game.

VALERIEE I know her, just under a different name (Paranoim).

Arka plant is just... gross, its so hard its rediculous, it doesn't help that the games AI have some kind of brain desiease.
    Last edited by Daixsue; Feb 12, 2013 at 06:26 PM.