Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

My brother lives in Japan. I will be using his if I buy anything. And he translates everything for me... So I am covered with Japanese stuff

Please hook us up with your bro's address?

Ship 2
    pso2 Character: Korra

Sega of Japan.

Postal code
    144-8531

Address
    1-2-12 Haneda, Ota-ku, Tokyo region

Skilled Fighter

for psu i used my address and real name with no problems, dont think this will be different
    besides the info should match the cc records or might get denied

Quote Originally Posted by aduran View Post
    for psu i used my address and real name with no problems, dont think this will be different
    besides the info should match the cc records or might get denied
    If that actually worked I have a few questions.

First, how did you put your "hiragana" name then? I can write my real name in katakana easily but I suppose that one must be filled too. Or not?

Next, how did you add the zip code and the phone number? I suppose the zip code is a standard number, but at least here in Spain the telephone number is completely different.

And finally, did you just write your foreign address in english or did you "translate" it, using kanjis and stuff for words like "street", "avenue", etc?

I don't like giving fake data either, but in PSU I used the "example" name and address for like two or three years and never got a single problem, even having a different credit card records. I don't think that should even matter. What if you're an underaged player and you use your parents credit card with their permission? I don't think they'd require you to write down their information as players when it's you who plays.

Why can't you use your real address...I mean they know Americans and other people are playing

Quote Originally Posted by KanekoSaya View Post
    Why can't you use your real address...I mean they know Americans and other people are playing
    The only address format they officially supports right now is Japan.

I...can use a Japanese address for mine that would have things sent to me, but that address doesn't match my card's.

Skilled Fighter

Im from costa rica for zip code i always use 00000; we don't have zip codes and select my country. For the credit card for psu I never had to put my name in their alphabet. For psu, i used everything in the western alphabet. I dunno if they changed but it was a few years ago since I used it for PSU.

We'll see tomorrow the submit form hopefully they don't require JP only addresses on the CC info.

Skilled Fighter

Is it even possible to set this information up yet?

I'm waiting for the official guide to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    I'm just curious about this because I have no idea what to do myself. I was thinking about looking in Google Maps some random japanese address lost in the country, put a common name like Takeshi Tanaka and get over with it, but not really sure if that's a good idea, lol.

I've seen people thinking about using SoJ address for it, which I find funny, but I don't know if they'll fall for that.
    Wow you... I used to do stuff like that back in the H.L. era of PSO. (^_^)

P.S.... have some friends and closer ones who can help me do it easy