Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post OB Meseta

Legendary Maverick Hunter Zeke154's Avatar

430k i spent some of it in the player shops, would've around 700k

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Thanks to our FUCKING AWESOME grinding, synthing and upgrading system?

Instead of having a least 600-800K I have like 100k... I THINK.

I DON'T REGRET spending a lot of money updating all of my PAs to 9 however, for WL and funslash at least.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I spent like 2mil on items, and left myself with 100k at most, lol.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Daaang 13 mill? That is insane! I could never imagine getting that... you have 3 times what I do XD. You could buy some insane gear when Tundra comes out, and look cooler than anyone :P
    and lol @ johmg

Legendary Maverick Hunter Zeke154's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Thanks to our FUCKING AWESOME grinding, synthing and upgrading system?

Instead of having a least 600-800K I have like 100k... I THINK.

I DON'T REGRET spending a lot of money updating all of my PAs to 9 however, for WL and funslash at least.
    Rock I'll be joining you in 100k zone or less, once official release starts, grinding and item shopping will kill my in-game wallet.

I ended with about 150k since I only got to level 21 and grinded all my middle range gear rather than selling grinders and whatnot lol

About 450k thanks to grinding and adding abilitys,
    mang I was buying weapons just for them to magically disappear when failing attribute grinding heh.
    That and the fact I have spent at least 30~ hrs doing symbol arts last week ><

Item Shops definitely decreased my meseta by a lot. It was really nice to be able to just buy Lv.9 disks for your PA's. Now I wonder if the shops will be less useful once official release starts... since not everyone will be able to sell... things will definitely be a lot more pricey.

I had about 300k at the end of OBT. Now I kinda regret not spending more and getting everything I wanted from the shops.

Around 10k, and all because that damn Rappy Fan Fan talis that didn't want to go past +8 grind. I've probably gone over the 5m and burned it all buying my 3 rarz (rappy fan fan, red processor, the blue little gunslash), getting Ragne Soul into the two tech weps (which took a couple tries each, plus the fodder needed for it) and then grinding the rod (managed to get it to +10) and the talis (that didn't want to, the bitch).

Still, I like the looting in this game much more than PSU. You can actually make money even just NPCing stuff, got the 320k that I paid for the talis in a couple hard mode runs.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I had like only 80k...How do people get so much meseta so fast...Sure I bought a few rares but even if I didn't I would only have about 150~200k...x.x

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.