Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Post OB Meseta

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    I had like only 80k...How do people get so much meseta so fast...Sure I bought a few rares but even if I didn't I would only have about 150~200k...x.x
    Hard mode free fields multiparty PSE farming.

And as for myself, I think around 200k, I don't really hoard meseta (most likely would have like 3M if I didn't upgrade stuff so much), I was using it for grinding/ability upgrading/ability swapping/element grinding/buying mag fodder/buying weapons with wanted abilities.
    Last edited by jooozek; Jul 3, 2012 at 09:40 AM.

Only have around 200k, but thatīs because i buy so many things.
    Otherwise if i were stingy maybe 700-800k.

Rappy Launcher and that scaly white-Purple launcher looked beast so i got those.
    Although, only have the requirement for the scaly, just so strange too see it shoot those blue blast as normal attacks but the P.A isnīt affected.
    Gonna be a little annoying if you donīt like the design of the weapon, but you like the shooting animation. Good thing i liked both sides.

Yasminkov is a classic so given that it get it too then i got one of those 9* rifles since it were so cheap.

Anyway, also bought some cheap units that looked like a Batwing, some animal things for the arms and a Dragon tail i think. Just didnīt see the preview of the tail so i couldnīt say, but iīm a sucker for tails. :3

My pimp Hucast didnīt mind the Devilīs tail either in PSO. X3
    Last edited by darkante; Jul 3, 2012 at 09:40 AM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I had like only 80k...How do people get so much meseta so fast...Sure I bought a few rares but even if I didn't I would only have about 150~200k...x.x
    Well I made probably around 1 mil probably from just from selling stuff in the player shops, then the rest was just play and sell everything that wasn't an upgrade to NPCs, I barely bought anything from the shops and only grinded one weapon to max the entire time, which I still have equipped now...

I made sure that I would be using a weapon for a decently large amount of time before I upgraded it, because whats the point if you'll just be replacing it in a day or two?

vacumn-cleaning the floor in every mission to the point that you gotta telepipe a couple times to sell shit to the camp ship shop would get you easily 10~50k meseta per run, that without rarz involved.

Doing City in hard and staying the 20 minutes without going to the boss, if the buzz goes on and there is a long burst can leave the floor literally seeded with stuff, last time I went there was a cross burst that lasted only 3 turns and I had to spend a couple minutes mashing the pick-up button. xD

My problem is not getting the money, is spending it. I really like the grinding, element increasing and affix transfer features at the tekker, so I just made that bastard rich. xD

I got a Rappy Launcher and went from 2 mill to 250k.

Goddamnit, upgrading.

500,000 mesetas left, I spent a lot on rare weapons and upgrading

5 millyunn dollahs!!!Oh wait...

300k meseta.I honestly thought about selling everything but i was having to much fun with friends.So i said fack it,plus its EXTREMELY easy to make 200k with a multiparty and pse bursts.
    D2/Level 40 RAmar/Ship 2/Block 20-23

Sad to say.. only 3 mil, and already spend 500k on Fire weapon for Tundra.
    so remain 2.5 mil only/

Still waiting Jiasu to donate me some wealthy.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

got like 4,2 mil

(In DR Evil's voice) won hundred meelion dowllas