Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Content?

Quote Originally Posted by skuld01 View Post
    Again I have to say this....

Different from all other MMO you played...this MMO, is packed with ACTION, and it is MMOTPSRPG!

TPS!? but even ME3 or MW3 or BF3 have it...(wait, MW3 and BF3 are FPS)

NO, in PSO2....you can JUMP! JUMP AND SHOOT! JUMPANDSHOOTMAN!

Fancy Megaman and shooting stuff? create a CAST and pick RAnger! or a HUnter if you want to slash stuff like Zero!

Fancy elf and magic? Create your own Newman and pick FOrce!

Plain and simple or cant choose? get a Human and pick whatever class you like!

I wanna say how cool the character creator is but it is too much to explain just by words...(Oh and don't forget the physic glitch/bug they just leave it there)

Don't like WoW that all you do just spamming "skill" and auto win? In PSO2, you need to DODGE! TIMING for Just Attack! Just Guard! It is a game with ACTION (again) where you don't spam and get the boring win....you THINK, REACT, and get the Challenged WIN! A real player get their own skill......by their skill! (not designed by game or whatsoever)

Random Stage! Bored by all the same map, encounter, and stuff like that? PSO2 feature random map for each mission, you will never know if a path lead to deadend or.....REWARD!

Random EVENT! even a random map won't satisfy your boredom? how about a random boss suddenly pops up at your path? a helicopter (Is THAT really a heli?) got hardlanded and SOS? Or even a teammate suddenly got kidnapped and getting ganked by a unlimited number of monster in a small round dark and sticky ...sphere with lots of red nasty roots?

There's MORE! but I bet you already going to register an account and start download then play it!

To register:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...postcount=1678

And more INFO:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187376

tl:dr

PLAY IT!

theres so much win in this coment.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Eh, if they would create a 'linked mode' that put all the levels together in a cohesive and continuous run a la PSO ep 1 and 2, then it'd be more than enough for me for now. I'd play the Hell out of that.

With the mission structure though, I do expect to get tired of it rather quick, so I'll probably just play for a week and then come back after new stuff gets added if it looks to be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    So it just occurred to me that the full game, when it launches tonight will only have 4 maps. Assuming that Sega continues to add major content to the game over the next few months how do you feel about the fact that they're releasing a very unfinished product? I mean we haven't even heard anything about a final field where DF might show up. I'm not saying that 4 maps is too small, given that the original game launched with that number, but I do think what they're releasing should be self contained and stand on its own. That is to say has a beginning middle and end.\

PS. I havent forgotten the city mission but it's too small and too repetitive to be considered a unique level on its own.
    I think they've already announced that another field is coming near the end of the month, the underground mines one. If they are able to keep content flowing at a decent pace I don't think lack of content will be a problem for many players except for those that dedicate extreme amounts of their time to playing.
    I'm personally worried about a lack of challenge, especially for force and ranger who seem to be able to easily deal a lot of damage without putting themselves in any real risk in most boss fights so far. As long as they keep adding enemies/areas that force you to adapt and create new tactics and actually pose a challenge to players of all classes, I'll still be playing.

Quote Originally Posted by FraB View Post
    I'm personally worried about a lack of challenge, especially for force and ranger who seem to be able to easily deal a lot of damage without putting themselves in any real risk in most boss fights so far. As long as they keep adding enemies/areas that force you to adapt and create new tactics and actually pose a challenge to players of all classes, I'll still be playing.
    Well, the Tundra video shows the wolf boss totally destroying a ranger since they can't block
    In this case, rangers and forces equipping something like Soul Eater in order to block sounds important if there's no hunter in the party