Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

light tree will be all you ever need, trust me on this, my uncle works for Sega of Japan

Tech Range Advance, Tech JA Advance 2, and buff duration increase

I did some skill point setting in fire and ice, the fire skills such as charge time decrease only works on fire technics so I'm assuming the other trees are the same way. Pretty much level whichever techs you use the most or just make a balance for maximum overall effect.
    The world isn't as it should be...
    <->Working on a new Sig for my Reborn Character, will be done when I don't have class work overload<->
    PSO2 - ニューマン - 女性 - スピリット - Ship2:ウリ

Quote Originally Posted by buri-chan View Post
    Freezing is either broken as hell or uselss depending on the enemy.
    Bolt Save lets you never run out of MP used right.
    The freezing chance boost, however, is only 10% at rank 10. It's pathetic. And PP up is worthless. Make them into regen rate boosts or something and they might be worthwhile... 2 PP/sec more for 10 points? Wait, that would be nuts with PP save on lightning, but... who cares.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ZIE creations View Post
    I did some skill point setting in fire and ice, the fire skills such as charge time decrease only works on fire technics so I'm assuming the other trees are the same way. Pretty much level whichever techs you use the most or just make a balance for maximum overall effect.
    Charge Tech Advance affects all techs, so that's one of the reasons to go with the fire tree. And it has 2 of these skills. That's not even to mention Charge PP Revival, which is a must get. And if you've got Charge PP Revival, you are automatically able to invest into the Charge skills. So, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Charge Tech Advance affects all techs, so that's one of the reasons to go with the fire tree. And it has 2 of these skills. That's not even to mention Charge PP Revival, which is a must get. And if you've got Charge PP Revival, you are automatically able to invest into the Charge skills. So, yeah.
    We know. We know that Hunter is the only skill tree with actual choices right now. (Rangers have some choice, but they still have the practically mandatory point in Weak Bullet first)

I kind of wish we had gears for other weapon types. (Example - Rod gear results in size boosted techs. Talis gear causes you to cast the tech from the card and the hand at once... at somewhat reduced damage)
    Coming Soon!

I wish Normal Tech Advance was actually a thing

When I first tried Force I was utterly underwhelmed at how pitifully, woefully HORRID the tech damage was, so I just used a gunslash instead for greater area damage plus launching effect. Then I learned you could charge techs and my world exploded.

Normal Tech Advance is a mere +10% maxed. 110% * 0 is still worthless

I already messed up my skill tree and I feel like the game is too easy with blasting everything into oblivion. Think instead of worrying about stats I'm gonna focus on getting those specific skills like that freezing explodey thing. It sounds like fun.

I figured fire was good, that's why i avoided it. Going for Ice insted.
    That said.

Freeze is one of the most devestating effects, it completely stops the enemy from moving giving you lots of time to do anything else.

Freeze Ignition sounds like it's going to make ice pretty powerful, especially at the percentages i've read in other threads.

I've heard that photon flare was really really good. 2 min downtime isn't bad at all, but it does create some strategy on how you should use it.

Does ths PP in this game increase to max at the same rate no matter how much pp you have just like in PSPo / PSPo2? If it does, "pp up" isn't as bad. But 1 pp per level isn't that useful if it IS the actual rate of groth per point.

I don't know much about the electricity skills yet.

I have a sinking feeling that forces are underpowered in this game. At the start the amount of damage a force can do is waaaaay less the other classes. Hopefully itgets better
    I'd like to hear more from other force users
    Last edited by Hentai_Kittie; Jul 4, 2012 at 02:19 AM.
    rawr! =^~^=

Does pp up only give 1 pp per level or is it cumulative like +1 , then +2 for next level, etc.
    Last edited by Disastorm; Jul 4, 2012 at 05:54 AM.