Page 248 of 448 FirstFirst ... 148198238245246247248249250251258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 4477

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    Spoiler!

that would be an example for something that isnt DoF at all. Can't name it, but it isnt DoF

Some people seem to do not understand what DoF actually is, they more like focus on their character than actually going into the depth.
    Spoiler!

take this one for some pretty nice DoF tho. I really like it a lot
    Yeah, that one wasn't really DoF, it was something Photoshop likes to call "Iris Blur". I thought it looked neat (and by the gods, trying to do a selection in that image is a serious pain in the ass) so I gave it a shot. Glad you liked the second one, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Aewyn View Post
    I could swear I've seen more of your screenshots utilizing this technique, but anyway it's not really relevant, I was just making an observation.

I like what you've done in this one but I think it's "slightly off" on the mag on the far right and the front part of the rod is probably too 'in-focus' for that aperture setting. Otherwise it looks about right (and pretty awesome), especially the lights in the back.
    Heh, nah, I've only done it so far on a grand total of four shots (which tells you something about how incredibly labor-intensive it is to lay it on as a post-process).

The rod was bothering me enough for me to go ahead and try to fix it.
    Spoiler!

Edit: Hm, I should probably note that I overwrote the same image and you may have to delete it from your cache (or open in new tab -> refresh).
    Last edited by Zyrusticae; Aug 8, 2012 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    Why curiosity is pointless.

Spoiler!
    Kuri... Can you do my affixing for me from now on? >_>
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

I was also going to say the second looks really nice. The last one is nice as well.

Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post

But I think the 2nd one really goes with her face and implied personality.
    Hmm, now I'm curious! What is your take on her "implied personality"? I guess I hadn't really consciously thought about what personality her appearance gives off. Please, do tell!

Also, thanks for the advice. I'm normally not too into long hair (clipping and such) but you're right. I'll have to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMPSO
    I was also going to say the second looks really nice. The last one is nice as well.
    Yeah, but I think Kondibon's character uses that hair/glasses combo. I'd hate to be a copycat!
    Last edited by Puppet_Papaya; Aug 8, 2012 at 08:55 PM.

Was hoping the Medal was better looking and landed properly but the physics are out of whack on it.
    I hope to get the other two medals soon.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Cygnus!

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by mhjc View Post
    Was hoping the Medal was better looking and landed properly but the physics are out of whack on it.
    I hope to get the other two medals soon.
    Spoiler!
    Did you get that from the enemy attack ranking? I had no idea they gave out medals that you could wear on your neck.

Sega forum: Home Dog
    YouTube: GamerTime1226

Quote Originally Posted by Puppet_Papaya View Post
    Hmm, now I'm curious! What is your take on her "implied personality"? I guess I hadn't really consciously thought about what personality her appearance gives off. Please, do tell!
    Myrtle seems to have a bubbly, friendly, yet slightly ditzy personality. Like she tries her hardest to be sweet and kind, and mentally trips over herself when faced with adversity.

Something like that. All just from looking at her face.

Quote Originally Posted by mhjc View Post
    Life's so unfair sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    I'm so glad Psychowand is not an end-game weapon, its already dominated every PS game since PSO.

0.o
    (Insert comment here)
    Last edited by Ryna; Aug 8, 2012 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Add something to the comment besides an emoticon.
    TA vids coming soonsies

Quote Originally Posted by Puppet_Papaya View Post
    Which would you say "works"?
    I like the original hairstyle best, but if you have it, try out 'Parted Short Pop'.
    Or possibly the Lumiere drill-braid style. >_>