Page 56 of 448 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966106156 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    The Fro Council presents:

Elite Beat Agents cosplay!

Spoiler!

It'll be better next time; all three of them have black tuxes now.
    The lack of a fedora-like hat in the aesthetic shop left me perplexed and disappointed...

I added spoiler box as you asked but really if you want to click spoiler box scroll down and back up to hide that's more work then scrolling down the page that is on you the page loads the image either way

Quote Originally Posted by Rephiax View Post
    The lack of a fedora-like hat in the aesthetic shop left me perplexed and disappointed...
    yeah man no fedora, no cape, i cant even find an MLP shirt cosmetic this game does not cater to my sense of style at all!!!!!

Spoiler!

~10 minute PSE burst

It's over 9000.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

What's with the lack of capes, anyway? I mean,

Spoiler!

Hell! I want some of this action!

Just had a 12 minute Cross burst, blowing away my record of 6 minutes, and it took us about 6 minutes to collect MOST of the loot. Also have a pic of 4-5 mag blasts going on at the same time.
    We had three one more's and I think 4 parties had PSE Burst A total of 40k in just meseta drops, and a 2x meseta multiplier.
    Spoiler!

I still missed one photon disc
    Last edited by Yexes; Jul 12, 2012 at 07:04 PM.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I swear this looks like a DS game on the lowest settings.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I swear this looks like a DS game on the lowest settings.
    I had about 20 FPS the whole time because of all the enemies. Also, on medium settings I get about 10 fps normally and this would've given me 1 fps(I have a crappy graphics card)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by chaoelite View Post
    I added spoiler box as you asked but really if you want to click spoiler box scroll down and back up to hide that's more work then scrolling down the page that is on you the page loads the image either way
    No, it's courtesy. Not everyone wants to have their page stretched to annoying proportions when they load a screen. Even Mike mentions it in his OP for these kinds of threads, usually. It's a nice thing to do.

Anyway, some people might like this little discovery I made.

Having an annoying time getting a nice zoom-in shot of your character sitting, namely in your room (if you have one)? I know that the 'camera shift up' and 'camera shift down' keys don't work in a persons room, so I discovered a perfect way to make it possible!

All you have to do is get a chair/couch and move it one space back from any wall (and have it facing the wall, obviously). Don't put it right up against the wall; that's too close, and your character will disappear when you move the camera against the wall and slide tilt it downwards to get your close-up angle.

If you do everything right, you should end up with some lovely close-ups. Like these:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

One more quick tip. Just like PSU, it seems the lighting angle 9that has no visible source) changes with each direction (North, South, East, West), so try putting the chair next to a wall on each side before deciding where to take your picture. Some areas look better than others.