Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 273435363738394047 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stanido View Post
    can any1 tell me what i must do to get carina?
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...160651000.jpg/
    Your range and strength are the same stat. Your mag is confused.
    Have strength to be bigger than range. Put one more point in strength. :/

You wouls have to continue leveling until 105 for it to update its evolution. Put the other stat point into either tech or ability if you fancy... just make sure the combined stat of Range and Ability exceeds Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    if you have in mind a better way to word the information, please tell me, because the least I want is to confuse people. <_<

The Ability branch is the least confusing one, I'd say. <_< If your friend wants a corvus, it gotta be an Antlia at level 99, so he can't just go all ranged now or else it will turn into a Fornax.

So, he should raise its Ability to 48~49, making sure that Ranged never exceeds Ability till level 95. At that point it could be 48 Ability, 46 Ranged, 1 striking. From there just start raising Ranged and you'd get a Corvus.
    It confuses me because I don't know why he can't go all RNG once his mag is already an Antlia. I was not aware it would change into a Fornax even after level 30.

I will tell him this. Thank you!

I was actually about to ask a similar question about Karina. My mag already evolved to one and I was wondering what I should do it doesn't change into anything else.

So Range (射撃) and Ability (技量) > Tech (法撃)? Can striking be added and do I need to make any adjustments to my Strike/Range/Tech defense? I attached a screenshot of Karina's stats.
    "If you set a course for the moon and merely found the stars, then you will miss that which you have set forth."
    -Kevin Finn as Ninja

Does the photon blast of the mag change when they change after level 100? Right now i have monoceros and was wondering when i change to carina will the PB change also?

So for Cygnus, I can pretty much have 74 striking and 76 range yes? If at level 94, what happens if both striking and range are equal at 47, does it still stay as a Lyra? then at 95, I add one range, making it 47 striking and 48 range, that will make it a cygnus?

edit: oh no, my ability is at 9 already and i can't make it go back to lvl 0...

edit2: i got two action trigger items, what happens to the mag when i use them? other than gaining 10 lvls, like does it gain a bunch of striking or shooting depending on the action trigger? or does it only add an action trigger to it? How many could a mag have?
    Last edited by NekoXiu; Jul 11, 2012 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KayinKento View Post
    I was actually about to ask a similar question about Karina. My mag already evolved to one and I was wondering what I should do it doesn't change into anything else.

So Range (射撃) and Ability (技量) > Tech (法撃)? Can striking be added and do I need to make any adjustments to my Strike/Range/Tech defense? I attached a screenshot of Karina's stats.
    As of now, you have 17 strike, 15 range, 42 tech, and 27 ability.
    Your strike + ability (Total of 44) > Tech (42). And your Strike (17) > Range (15).
    This is for a carina.

Since you mentioned raising Range, I assume you want Orion?
    If so, you have to have Range to be higher than strike, and maintain the other requirements (Range+Ability(sum) > Tech) until level 105 where the mag will update its evolution.

AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE, YOU CAN PM ME FOR MAG BUILD RELATED QUESTIONS IF YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED YET. : D
    Last edited by holmwood; Jul 11, 2012 at 06:25 PM.

For those that wanted to see the Apus mag. Evolved just as planned, evolved it as ability mag then made t-attack highest stat.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Phantasy Star Online Veteran

My Mags that I must give up the ability stas?

Quote Originally Posted by browser View Post
    Does the photon blast of the mag change when they change after level 100? Right now i have monoceros and was wondering when i change to carina will the PB change also?
    In theory it should.

Succed o.o b My mag evolve from Monocheros at lv 100 to Orion at lv 130... and now i lost PP restore from photon blast for ThunderStorm Photon blass o.o b