Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast

So I more or less just skimmed through the thread, but just to confirm, Carina's PB runs off of your SATK, yes? Any Hunters here that can attest to its performance? BIG NUMBARZ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hosaka View Post
    So I more or less just skimmed through the thread, but just to confirm, Carina's PB runs off of your SATK, yes? Any Hunters here that can attest to its performance? BIG NUMBARZ?
    The JP wiki has almost all the PBs listed as going off of striking attack with the exception of the ability evolution line.

Seems silly to me, but I have nothing else to go on.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...B9%BB%E7%8D%A3

I also have Tucana now, and I am totally in awe of it's PB.
    The damnage it does is crazy! Before turning into Tucana, the three bullet shooting PB did around 200-300 damage. After it evolved into Tucana it does around 1000 damage now. It also hits monsters perfectly. Getting me Tucana was a very good decision.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

I think I finally saw Tucana's PB derp just now. was fighting a ragne and it seemed like the shots went everywhere but I was in a multiparty and wasn't watching horribly close.

I'll get around to doing solo vol dragon later to see if big bosses just don't taget for some reason.

EDIT: ran into a code duel vol dragon just now with no other mobs, used Tucana's PB and they all locked onto him and hit. The shots seem to land in the center of a mob so you probably can't lock onto a specific weak point. You can weak bullet the center mass of a rockbear and get boosted damage though.
    Last edited by HFlowen; Jul 27, 2012 at 03:00 PM.

Oooh, I was planning on getting a Tucana for both the nostalgia of the heaven's punishment PB, as well as the mixed R-ATK/S-ATK for gunslash fun.

Glad to know it's worthwhile.

Hey I have a Carina too and im pretty satisfied with this mag. The PB of this mag is awesome but I want to know what are the average damage that you can do with it. Right now im doing 190~200 per hit (and the laser hits several parts of an enemie)...

Although I have a question: Is this PB based on striking? That wouldn't make any sense because, personally, My mag was from lepus (tech mag) so that would be so stupid....

My mag stats (LV106)

I've been looking around the wikis but I can't find what I'm looking for.
    I have a lv 60ish mag right now, with 4 action slots. I used a Resurrect A in the faint hope to be revived once in a while. This leaves my 4th slot empty.

Now, I will be getting a Crux. which gets Resurrect A anyway.
    My question is, if I use the 4th slot to get something like, Invincibility A, will it be changed back to Resurrect A when my mag turns 100?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Mags get one extra slot and one new trigger action per evolution. I want to assume the new trigger action goes into the extra slot if all the others are filled. I remember reading about it some where on this forum, but I can't remember if it goes with what I'm saying. So I'm sure someone here actually does know.
    Last edited by Piddle; Jul 28, 2012 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Forgot a key word

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I've been looking around the wikis but I can't find what I'm looking for.
    I have a lv 60ish mag right now, with 4 action slots. I used a Resurrect A in the faint hope to be revived once in a while. This leaves my 4th slot empty.

Now, I will be getting a Crux. which gets Resurrect A anyway.
    My question is, if I use the 4th slot to get something like, Invincibility A, will it be changed back to Resurrect A when my mag turns 100?
    Every time a mag evolves it gets its new trigger action in a new slot it was given. Nothing gets replaced. In your case you'll simply get Resurrect A in your 5th slot.

I see. Well, thanks. I know what to do now.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr