Page 31 of 73 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

I didn't use any mag food device to level it up, but I did stay ul all night feeding it while watching anime because I was bored, lol.

About Cygnus that's right, for now the line is 74 striking.

Does the traditional range PB actually target's an enemy? Or does it shoot at what ever in front?
    IIRC the Ability PB was cool it look like it targets before it attacks in it's burst
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

I think it shoots whatever's infront. If therw wasn't an enemy to hit, I think (big think, mind you) it turned to shoot the nearest enemy.

so... i take even it already become monoceros, but if i put stats for orion it gonna re-evolve to orion midway huh?

i guess imma scrap my plan giving defense to mag then...

So if I wanted to make a Libra, would I be in the good zone if my Lyra was 49 Striking at 46 Ability by 95, and then at 100 have 49 Striking 50 Ability 1 Tech?

Quote Originally Posted by word2own View Post
    So if I wanted to make a Libra, would I be in the good zone if my Lyra was 49 Striking at 46 Ability by 95, and then at 100 have 49 Striking 50 Ability 1 Tech?
    That should do it!

Green Coloured Reflection LinkKD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    There's no way to delevel stats, what are your current stats?
    It's possible that for Carina it could be Striking stats + Ability > Tech stats (with the striking stats being higher than the ranged stats), instead of what is listed in the first post. This has still not been tested though.
    This IS what is listed on the first post.

How to enjoy MMOs: Less Numbers, More People

Link KD @Deviantart / @Youtube / MY YOUMU VIDEO, WATCH IT !1!

Can anyone who has a Cygnus or Libra tell me how they attack? I heard reports that Delphinus's attacks were quite disruptive to a Hunter, so I am considering getting a Cygnus or a Libra instead. I'm asking about both the mag attacks and the Photon Blasts.

actually there's Mag Reseter (500AC) from AC Catalog ... but i suspect instead re-arrage the mags status, it simply reset your mags to zero... so you need re-work again...

kinda doesnt get why Reseter is more expensive than new Mags Ticket (300AC - Max each char 10 Mags) . Maybe it actually not change the mags form ?

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Can anyone who has a Cygnus or Libra tell me how they attack? I heard reports that Delphinus's attacks were quite disruptive to a Hunter, so I am considering getting a Cygnus or a Libra instead. I'm asking about both the mag attacks and the Photon Blasts.
    Cygnus attacks with a ranged fire bullet. His PB is the unicorn jumping to 1 target, then doing and AOE lightning attack for a couple of hits.