Page 41 of 73 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XionAsuka View Post
    Not even, it seems. Cepheus seems to be the exception to the rule, who despite having a shooting PB, has damage that runs off Strike.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Looks like we got some love from the Japanese community. The mag simulator I've been using up till now released an English version. Enjoy. http://file.pso2pso2.syoyu.net/pso2maguEnglish

Was thinking about putting one together myself, but this works just fine!

Anyone got info on what Libras PB is? Delphinus is ok, Cyngus's SUCKS. And so far the best looking one is Carina's.

That's beautiful.

Edit: Libra's Photon Blast:

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    Libra shoots Zonde and for its PB, it does three slashes with its horn and then jumps and stomps the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Renegade View Post
    still trying to get cynugs form after reaading up but still cant figur out what im doing wrong mag atk is 55 range is 1 and Ability is 39. plus if it helps can someone tell me another way to take screen shoot (if theres a button to take the shoott faster)
    The sum of range and ability must be higher than strike, that means that for your mag range + ability must be higher than 55.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I found an image with photos of all the level 100 mags, if anyone wanted to see what they look like in-game

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Renegade View Post
    still trying to get cynugs form after reaading up but still cant figur out what im doing wrong mag atk is 55 range is 1 and Ability is 39. plus if it helps can someone tell me another way to take screen shoot (if theres a button to take the shoott faster)
    Tech atk 55
    Range 1
    Ability 39
    ?

It seems you're doing alot of things wrong. Your build seems more suited for a tech based mag, not a cygnus which is strike based.

What mag do you have atm?

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbinder View Post
    Looks like we got some love from the Japanese community. The mag simulator I've been using up till now released an English version. Enjoy. http://file.pso2pso2.syoyu.net/pso2maguEnglish
    So, I used that and it told me mags KEEP their abilities when they change forms? Is this actually true?

Will raising a mag to 30 S-ATK to get Lyra and HP J, then turning it into an Antlia, let it KEEP HP J?

If so, I get to raise...a third mag :|

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    So, I used that and it told me mags KEEP their abilities when they change forms? Is this actually true?

Will raising a mag to 30 S-ATK to get Lyra and HP J, then turning it into an Antlia, let it KEEP HP J?

If so, I get to raise...a third mag :|
    It seems so. I've just found this out with the third evolution just recently ingame; keeping Orion's PP regen even when switching to Monoceros. I haven't tried it out with the second mag evolution however.