Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Whether you buy ACs or not doesn't matter much, those are the JP servers and the intention is to serve the JP player base.
    If an international, english speaking community can survive in it and even makes ingame purchases that's fine and dandy, and SEGA has no issue with it, but they're still the JP servers, and all and any efforts from SEGA will be directed towards the needs and wishes of the JP community.

Wow.

That's like saying.... "Why don't they designate Mexican seats on the bus? There's so many of them!"

I just hope if they make a english release they dont go with 2 different servers or I wont ever switch from the Japanese one. Also if they do a cart release on vita i;ll get whatever region has that.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    Whether you buy ACs or not doesn't matter much, those are the JP servers and the intention is to serve the JP player base.
    If an international, english speaking community can survive in it and even makes ingame purchases that's fine and dandy, and SEGA has no issue with it, but they're still the JP servers, and all and any efforts from SEGA will be directed towards the needs and wishes of the JP community.
    If this site supported a "Like" button I'd spam the life out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by youcantcatchtheblue View Post
    Wow.

That's like saying.... "Why don't they designate Mexican seats on the bus? There's so many of them!"
    O.o Are the said mexicans legal?
    Last edited by Mike; Jul 4, 2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Merge

It's a Japanese game for people who reside in Japan.

We're guests, not residents.

Skilled Fighter

You just asked why a JAPANESE game doesn't provide special service for NORTH AMERICAN players.

That's like asking why KOREAN MMOs don't allow you to use an AMERICAN SSN to sign up to their games.

Population minority is beside the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Vylera View Post
    You just asked why a JAPANESE game doesn't provide special service for NORTH AMERICAN players.

That's like asking why KOREAN MMOs don't allow you to use an AMERICAN SSN to sign up to their games.

Population minority is beside the point.
    Hahaha I was just about to bring up the KSSN thing. Just be glad we can get into this game without needing something like that, or cell phone verification, IP verfication, and credit card/bank account verification. After the hassle to get into BnS, Sega's a godsend right now. The server issue is a moot point, plenty of people to play with on Ship 2 and quite a few on Ship 10 as well.

It's not like it's even hard to figure out what to do despite the language barrier :/

People need to stop complaining

Glorious self-entitlement!

As many have already said, there is absolutely no reason for them to acknowledge players of any other nationality being there, nor is there reason to cater to or provide some kind of service. Why the hell is it so hard for some folks around here to understand the concept of "Japanese game created and managed with Japanese audience in mind?"

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Probably because we Americans always feel entitled. I'm not sure if the OP is American or not though.