Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Yurka View Post
    Probably because we Americans always feel entitled. I'm not sure if the OP is American or not though.
    Hint: Only Americans assume every English speaking player is an American. (see OP)
    PSO2 JP Characters:
    SHIP 02:
    Kyoushu HU: 45 FI: 51 RA: 28 FO: 15 BR: 44

It's a free to play game, on the terms of use it already says this game is for use for Japanese residents only, they allow international players in anyway because of lenience, possible ignorance and business sense. You nor any of us outside of Japan has the right to make any demands whatsoever because it already states in the ToS that the game is for Japanese residents only anyway, be glad that they're not doing IP blocks and is not implementing retarded systems like Korean MMOs. If you don't like it then wait for the possible NA release and shut up about it, your complaints are outlandish and ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Zepia View Post
    It's a free to play game, on the terms of use it already says this game is for use for Japanese residents only, they allow international players in anyway because of lenience, possible ignorance and business sense. You nor any of us outside of Japan has the right to make any demands whatsoever because it already states in the ToS that the game is for Japanese residents only anyway, be glad that they're not doing IP blocks and is not implementing retarded systems like Korean MMOs. If you don't like it then wait for the possible NA release and shut up about it, your complaints are outlandish and ridiculous.
    TOS says nothing about being a resident of Japan in order to play the game. You only need to be in Japan in order to use the support service if something goes wrong.

Skilled Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Zepia View Post
    It doesn't even take refering to the ToS to realize that a Japanese game isn't made for non-Japanese players.

I'm not complaining at all. I'm not even trying to play without an NA release. Diablo 3 sucks to me, and I loved PSO so I'm just really hopeful. I'm a very inpatient person. I'm not angry at all, yes I'm American btw.

Why don't you get them to make an english language option while you're at it. Oh, and you better get a French block for the Frenchies, a Korean block for those who speak and type Korean, an Italian block for Italian-speakers, a Spanish block for those who speak spanish, etc etc etc.

And have a language translation option for ALL those languages.

Yeah, no. You want an English block then you join us on Ship 2/10/Whatever and the designated block. You want official recognition? Stop being so American.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

It takes time, money, and resources to do things like this. There isn't enough of a payout from a business perspective, seeing as how US PSO2 players take up probably about 2% of the entire PSO2 community.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Hmmmm.....

Honestly, I find the generalization of Americans more humorous than the OP's requests.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

even if it is only 5% english speaking atm then that it is indefinetly because alot of people dont speak japanese, the game would explode if it was announced in europe an N. It's free to play and especially if it was wacked on steam i can almost guarentee that it would succeed.

Why? Because these servers are only intended for Japanese-speaking people.