Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Holy Sh*# every block on ship 02 is full!

So, I finally got into the game, and there's 4 billion people in the block I'm in. I also noticed they added levels to each block, and oh btw, every block on ship 02 is full! Good lord, lol.
    PSO2 - AwesomeSauce - LVL 40 Hunter, 400 HRS
    PSO2 - Bodacious - LVL 40 Ranger, 400 HRS
    PSO2 - 鬼才 - LVL 17 Force, 100 HRS

I noticed that too.. I can't change blocks to join my friends anywhere because they are ALL full.. it's insane. What a great showing by players! Sega really needs to temporarily add more blocks until the hype dies down I think.

This is what i am thinking too, too many people are online, 60+ blocks would be better than 37 atm since every last one is full.

Why Sega thought it would be a good idea to reduce the number of blocks is beyond me... In Beta, almost every block was at least 1/2 full. Reducing the number of blocks when there's more players just seems...stupid.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Default They are trying to fuck us?

I think they lowered the max players on ship2
    They changed the blocks
    Ship 2 is absolutely full
    Even if the number of players is bigger than the ob it still doesn't make sense

Yeah its crazy, finally get logged in and all the blocks are full. I mean not even a sliver on left on any. Hopefully it will get better when all the casual players quit after checking the game out.
    Priest (HC) on all games. Ship 2: FO/TE

Hunters Club since '01. It's a club, not a clan!

Business is Business.

If they wanted to lock out non-japanese users, a geo-block is the easiest thing in the world to do.

It's all cool man...

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Umm did it ever occured to you Op that that game was being advertised and plastered all over japanese media and that its opening day? So of course its gunna be a shit storm of players comming on I'd say give it a week or three for things to calm down a bit my young padawan (could not have resisited saying that.)

Its opening day what did you all expect :s This is a huge day for The Riing Sun (Japan) and something they've been waiting for llike the rest of us
    Last edited by Dhylec; Jul 4, 2012 at 09:51 AM. Reason: merge

Add to the fact that half the players can't use their rooms to idle in anymore and are too afraid to log out, this could go on for a couple of days.

Also, don't fortget that you are (likely to be) a play-for-free customer so you only have access to about 27 or 38 blocks. The ships still have 52 blocks, but 14 or 15 of them are rreserved to premium players... (who can decide to go in one of the free-players block and thus effectively prevent one person from playing at all)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr