Default Got finsished an ET run

Ran it with my FOmarl. Haven't run ET in so long, haven't played the game in so long. Must have died like 8 times. As I got higher the more PP intensive it became and I had to dip into my Trifluid stash until it was dry. I changed up my strategy to be more PP efficient until I found one that worked: Slicer with Foie and Barta makes melee/fire/ice which is damn near perfect coverage for anything in the tower sans shrine enemies and lions, which are a pain to take down regardless.

but enough with my life story, time for the booty.

• Yellow Sun: X 5, 15/17/0/0/0 Wild Blow
    • Frigiand: Life 3, 0/17/0/0/20 Earth Bullet
    • Neidaryl: X 3, 0/34/0/0/0 Earth Bullet
    • Foie Haze: Slow 4, 17/0/35/0/0 Air Ride
    • Kepler Suit [4]
    • Radam Soul

Not really impressive. There are some useful things but nothing too rare. I actually got really excited when I got the Yellow Sun from Shot Mother on floor 10. I was like "OMFG, lvl 5 Bazooka with Wild Blow. HELL YEAH!! My FOmarl is COMPLETE!!"

... Then I realized how dumb I was thinking of the wrong bazooka. =(
    Last edited by leviayurashyguy; Jul 4, 2012 at 11:45 PM.
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

That's still a nice Yellow Sun, though. Even though the attributes are low, they're in the right places for Bazookas.

Quote Originally Posted by leviayurashyguy View Post
    Not really impressive.
    Lol. Your standards must be pretty high; I've never had an ET run that great in a long time since I found my 4 slot Noble Cloak. I mean, sure, a lot of it isn't very OP, but they'll sell nice at least.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

Im always looking for a Frigand and end up with axeons LOL.
    Interested in finding some fellow PSZ friends? Then try out:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197069

Give me a shout out! (Daixsue Co-Leader of the acclaimed Chato Guild!)

FC-2194-3652-5867 Nickname

I want axeons and end up with frigiands! Or nothing.

For the record that's probably more good max level stuff than I ever got in a tower run (I tend to range between 3 and junk, although I only done SH ET around five or so times due to timesink problems). 4 slot armor is always a plus too. Also, Radam Soul. I've never even seen one drop in the tower.

What I do with my FOnewearl is Gimegid+Bright Sign. I think the max I used up per ten floors was 6 monofluids 6 difluids. Then again I've got newman PP Recovery and a PP Recovery Lv. 5 so I tend to regain a bit of it along the way.

Rappy & Chato Fan ^o^b CookieSundae's Avatar

Congrats!
    Nice! At least you found some good rares! Kepler suit 4S is hard to find and makes a good trade! ^o^b

My Lv. 100 FONewearl & Lv 100 HUMar<3 [My PSZ giftart for Jun ^o^b]
    Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 group and the Leader of Team Chato!

I did a two ET runs over the past couple of weeks, 1 SH and 1 Hard. The hard was for my RACAST so he can finally make SH runs but both runs were pitifully uninspiring for the time wasted doing them. I didn't write the drops down but SH yielded a D/H, D/S., Pinky Hand.. thats it. My Hunewearl srsly got d*ck'd that round. Hard got me a couple of Bright Moons and Twinkle Stars.

Needless to say, the runs were trifling. Only redeeming factor is my RACAST shot up 14 levels and has SH. I'll prolly start a trade list again but that won't follow until after Otakon.
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries