Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

So how bad is this stuff going to get? As bad as PSU? As bad as PSO? Any predictions?

This is especially going to make it that much worse if there is a NA release and it has its own servers. Especially if the updates to patch this kind of stuff are months behind. Could be a deal breaker for the game.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    So how bad is this stuff going to get? As bad as PSU? As bad as PSO? Any predictions?

This is especially going to make it that much worse if there is a NA release and it has its own servers. Especially if the updates to patch this kind of stuff are months behind. Could be a deal breaker for the game.
    Bottom line is that they're still using Game Guard. If the US/EU version of the game (assuming it exists) uses it as well, and we have no reason to believe it won't, I'd say to look for pretty much all the same issues that plagued PSO and PSU. Sega of America's patching work comes from Sega of Japan who are usually more hard at work on maintaining the "main" version of the game. In all honesty, it's not looking good simply due to Sega's track record.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post

If the English hackers keep it up, there will be absolutely no chance of an international release.

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DemonMike View Post
    Recently saw a video of Broomop using god mode. Hackers gonna hack, so I'm not bothered considering they practically invited him using such obsolete security.
    I wouldn't care as long as he's keeping it to himself, but the multiparty system forces me to go into games with that dick.

That's a big problem right there.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by BahnKnakyu View Post
    I wouldn't care as long as he's keeping it to himself, but the multiparty system forces me to go into games with that dick.

That's a big problem right there.
    Yeah I bumped into him in a multi-party area myself. I felt so bad I just exited the game entirely, but couldn't sleep with all the fire works still going on, so I logged back in. lol

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

....THis guy plays Champions Online, as well. I've run into him, we talked for a while. He is....interesting, in the way that someone like him could be, to someone who has very little feeling either way toward his antics could be. An Interesting relic of a bygone age.

We discussed the old PSO for a while during that time, I got some tips on how to make a HUmar costume for my character a bit more like the official designs in the form of some tweaks to proportions. made use of them and it turned out pretty well. I'm surprised he is here though, he didn't seem to show much interest in PSO anymore, from our chatter.

Plays a game to cheat so they don't actually have to play... interesting... hope he burns in hell ^.^
    The world isn't as it should be...
    <->Working on a new Sig for my Reborn Character, will be done when I don't have class work overload<->
    PSO2 - ニューマン - 女性 - スピリット - Ship2:ウリ

Oh, consarn it. I hadn't run into cheaters on PSU (never played older PSO-s in their prime, too much of a youngin), so I am not prepared for the potential ramifications of having a community of cheaty hacker mccheatbutts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessu View Post
    Oh, consarn it. I hadn't run into cheaters on PSU (never played older PSO-s in their prime, too much of a youngin), so I am not prepared for the potential ramifications of having a community of cheaty hacker mccheatbutts.
    Then you should stay far away from PSP2 US/EU, everyone on there is a hacker now(Or so it seems, and probably helped contribute to why infinity was never released outside Japan). But that's another story. I think that online hacking in mmo's and such can have terrible effects on the community. And knowing broomop, he is a ticking time bomb waiting to drop the moon on pso2.

You have met a terrible fate haven't you...?

Quote Originally Posted by ZIE creations View Post
    Plays a game to cheat so they don't actually have to play... interesting... hope he burns in hell ^.^
    It's less about cheating so they don't have to play and more about "LOOK WHAT I CAN DO EVERYBODY" and the reaction of people who, in most cases, claim to be against hacking, but can't help lavish them with the attention they're trying to get.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?