TakaMina48
    Ship 2
    Ra-40/Hu-40/Fo-37

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet_Rain View Post
    oh ok, i was like wtf did it really disappear or am i missing something
    this:

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    It probably crashed. It happened during Open Beta, if I recall correctly.
    Did it? If so, I'll chalk it up as a fluke, but with Broompoop being in the block, I don't know. Did the manchild script kiddie find a way to crash blocks now?
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

I was hoping my eyes were playing tricks on me. So, where do the English players meet besides Block 20 then? That's the only block I've ever played on.

Quote Originally Posted by BahnKnakyu View Post
    Did it? If so, I'll chalk it up as a fluke, but with Broompoop being in the block, I don't know. Did the manchild script kiddie find a way to crash blocks now?
    U would be surprised on what he can do. As I have real exp. with him going back to the SEGA BB US/EU serv. He did a minor hack to my acc years ago. I wish he would just grow up. To answer your question he stopped scht serv for a month and hacked on PSU so yeah if it was him this does not surprise me and would not call it a fluke.

Kinda sad really.

I remember when I ran into him on Champions Online, and he made comments of being rather bored with Phantasy Star, you'd think if someone was bored with it, they would move on. Apparently he has not. Or, not to defend him, this is a Copycat. It wouldn't be difficult to go into the usual setting Broomop would be found, make a game room and cause trouble with script kiddie level hacking.

That is just my own theory, either this is someone connected to him, or someone just looking to cause a problem for the english speaking community in PSO2 by bringing back the name of a reviled one and causing problems, which THIS theory component delves deep into the semirational fears of SEGA IP locking the game.

You'd think people would stop giving him the attention and fame he's obviously looking for. Guess not. If you really want to be rid of him, stop making him a celebrity.

THere is that, too yes.

Additionally the collapse of BLock 20 could simply be a netcode issue, or an issue on the SHip 02 server that needs repair, hence the rather unexpected maintenance. A system coded timebomb they want to fix for example, where, with how busy it usually is, it could have unraveled in some manner and they want to study what happened, find out how to fix it, find out how to prevent it.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

It's funny how people like to jump to conclusions.

I'd sooner assume that the synchronized dancing had something to do with the block crash.

Ship 2 - Gatz