Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well, I spoke to broomop earlier in Open Beta. That was the real Broomop, because I asked him about one of our previous encounters. His name was simply "Broomop". Someone said this guy was named "B R O O M O P", so it could be a copycat. I don't know why he would have a second account... Unless Sega's been hunting him down and already banned his first account lol
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cavistus View Post
    Well, I spoke to broomop earlier in Open Beta. That was the real Broomop, because I asked him about one of our previous encounters. His name was simply "Broomop". Someone said this guy was named "B R O O M O P", so it could be a copycat. I don't know why he would have a second account... Unless Sega's been hunting him down and already banned his first account lol
    Actually, he has done that before on schtserv so it may very well be him too.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    You'd think people would stop giving him the attention and fame he's obviously looking for. Guess not. If you really want to be rid of him, stop making him a celebrity.
    I agree, but kind of naive to be saying this given who he is and what he can do. It is only natural to wonder and say it might be him. I am more inclined to agree with gunslinger on this one though and who knows really what it could have been.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    You'd think people would stop giving him the attention and fame he's obviously looking for. Guess not. If you really want to be rid of him, stop making him a celebrity.
    Hate to break it to ya but the guy is a legend, a legend of shame and loathe that is but yeah we should keep it on the downlow so some of the pso rookies/ privates dont get scared and run off :3

Quote Originally Posted by Zale01 View Post
    U would be surprised on what he can do. As I have real exp. with him going back to the SEGA BB US/EU serv. He did a minor hack to my acc years ago. I wish he would just grow up. To answer your question he stopped scht serv for a month and hacked on PSU so yeah if it was him this does not surprise me and would not call it a fluke.
    Everything up until now has NOT BEEN PROGRAMMED BY Alex (Broomop). The hack he did to your account was off of (not gonna name got introuble last time), but he used to run something unspeakable and its named after him. Secondly, a lot of the code is vastly similar to that of PSU. Simply put, he's still a script kiddie, as he's taken what he's learned from what he stole and just reapplying it now with some bypasses. Anyways I'll be watching youtube for a video from alex, it'll be up soon and I'm sure he's loling his ass off....

AND PLEASE DO NOT CALL HIM A LEGEND, HE'S A THIEF DON'T GIVE HIM CREDIT LIKE THAT PLEASE!

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Hate to break it to ya but the guy is a legend, a legend of shame and loathe that is but yeah we should keep it on the downlow so some of the pso rookies/ privates dont get scared and run off :3
    The only reason he is a 'legend' (which, if you ask me, is a joke) is because we persist in giving him so much attention. I suggest we all stop talking about him and just chalk it up to a server crash brought about by too much stress. Whether or not it really was the cause isn't the point. The point is this individual is more than likely doing this for one thing: Attention. If we don't give him attention, he loses his purpose. If he loses his purpose, he'll stop. If he stops, we can all just go back to playing.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    The only reason he is a 'legend' (which, if you ask me, is a joke) is because we persist in giving him so much attention. I suggest we all stop talking about him and just chalk it up to a server crash brought about by too much stress. Whether or not it really was the cause isn't the point. The point is this individual is more than likely doing this for one thing: Attention. If we don't give him attention, he loses his purpose. If he loses his purpose, he'll stop. If he stops, we can all just go back to playing.
    It wouldn't stop Alex, he's thief little baby troll. He won't stop and he knows if people aren't giving him attention it's on purpose and he will just keep doing it then till everyone suffers. He's an overgrown baby... But alas, It would be the mature thing to do at this point, cause that punk will never listen to reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    "Liked"

Quote Originally Posted by Thermalwolf View Post
    It wouldn't stop Alex, he's thief little baby troll. He won't stop and he knows if people aren't giving him attention it's on purpose and he will just keep doing it then till everyone suffers. He's an overgrown baby... But alas, It would be the mature thing to do at this point, cause that punk will never listen to reason.
    -.-; sad face