Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by thablinksta View Post
    Do you guys have weapons that you like to use when hunting for rares? As a hunter I like to use my wire lances since I can kill multiple enemies more easily.

Also, I have yet to find any decent hunter rares. All I find are those stupid gunslashes which suck. I've found some good FO weapons and a cool ranger rifle which is cool and all, but I want some of the sweet hunter weps that I see other people running around with =[
    Partisan with speed rain pa or a sword. Not a fan of the wired lance.
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

Afaik, Cross Burst happens when 2 types of PSE Burst triggers together.

PSE Bursts have different types, such as EXP, drop/meseta, spawn rate...

PSO2 Hunter talent tree discussion *Please read the FAQ in the first post*
    PSO2 Repeatable Quest Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund View Post
    Afaik, Cross Burst happens when 2 types of PSE Burst triggers together.

PSE Bursts have different types, such as EXP, drop/meseta, spawn rate...
    Not necessarily together. Just having another PSE hit burst status triggers a cross burst.
    There's a limit of how many bursts you can have, so you can't cross burst infinitely. I'm not sure if there's a limit on "one more" though.

another thing you can do (and i did this with 11 others a not long ago) is have one party start a mission until they get into a multiparty by themselves, then have the leaders of the other 2 teams attempt to join them in progress, the join button will be grayed out, so click the one below that (says link to party i think in moon-runes) and start mission, have 3 teams of 4 from a single guild or something, have no issue running multi-parties then, too bad my Team isn't quite big enough for that yet+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    another thing you can do (and i did this with 11 others a not long ago) is have one party start a mission until they get into a multiparty by themselves, then have the leaders of the other 2 teams attempt to join them in progress, the join button will be grayed out, so click the one below that (says link to party i think in moon-runes) and start mission, have 3 teams of 4 from a single guild or something, have no issue running multi-parties then, too bad my Team isn't quite big enough for that yet+^_^+
    Something else you can do is do what you're doing, but everyone goes individually with A.I.'s in their party. It's obviously not as effective, but if you only have 3 people then it's something to consider.

Double tap "Auto-Run" to follow the person closest to you.

For me I tap "V" key twice.

You get lucky. That's it. Kill 'n pray.

Using the +5% Item Drop goes a long way in my opinion, I constantly use rare weapons with that affix.

Maybe if 12/12 mutliparty with +5% rare drop(at least) would probably be interesting(assuming it works)

side-note, I believe the FUN scratch only drops +50% meseta and exp not drop rate.
    PSO2
    TakaMina48
    Ship 2
    Ra-40/Hu-40/Fo-37

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet_Rain View Post
    Maybe if 12/12 mutliparty with +5% rare drop(at least) would probably be interesting(assuming it works)

side-note, I believe the FUN scratch only drops +50% meseta and exp not drop rate.
    Fun scratch has never had drop rate items in it. The whole list has been available since pre-open and it was never listed, thus it never drops from there.