View Poll Results: Rate your Phantasy Star Online 2 experience!!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • One

6 3.75%
  • Two

0 0%
  • Three

0 0%
  • Four

2 1.25%
  • Five

8 5.00%
  • Six

3 1.88%
  • Seven

20 12.50%
  • Eight

48 30.00%
  • Nine

31 19.38%
  • Ten

14 8.75%
  • Eleven (this game goes to Eleven!!)

23 14.38%
  • I haven't played the game enough to rate

5 3.13%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

No, you're definitely wrong there. We have a thread for screenshots, threads pointing out useful information (including upcoming content), plenty of threads asking legitimate questions, and so on. This thread, on the other hand, is destined to become a circle-jerk at one point or another.

And I don't understand why you felt the need to "prove me wrong" or rebuke me on a simple observation. I mean, really?

Useful information could go under guides, as could the questions topic. Screenshots are typically only for good fun, but ones pertaining to useful information could also go under guides. I can see movies being useful though, as others can learn new things from watching others play.

I didn't feel the need to prove you wrong, I felt the need to show you that being a pretentious hypocrite makes you, in no small way, a part of what you dislike about the internet. You being completely wrong is just icing on the cake.

9: It has its flaws but they aren't big enough flaws to keep me from loving this game to death

Quote Originally Posted by Lakjosmaysa View Post
    [snip]
    Right, because saying it to yourself over and over again proves me "completely wrong" (hint: there's math involved).

I have yet to even be convinced you understand what I'm talking about and aren't just talking over my head.
    Last edited by Zyrusticae; Jul 5, 2012 at 07:10 PM.

I said nine. I love everything about it, except for lack of English support at the moment. There are a few other small things, but those aren't worth mentioning.
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

i said 11 because phantasy star is already a killer game the graphics are very smooth and the gameplay is great, besides who doesnt love a dedicated jump button?
    [*^\GirrMan66/^*]

Gate open!
    A place so far away yet so close at hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Right, because saying it to yourself over and over again proves me "completely wrong" (hint: there's math involved).

I have yet to even be convinced you understand what I'm talking about and aren't just talking over my head.

You were the one who cast the first stone on this one buddy. Anyone with eyes can see that your post was meant to point out something snarky about the people who had offered 6's or 7's as their opinions.

And for the record I'd score this game an 7.5 right now. I think the pacing and mission progression is completely f*cked up. I have never been so encumbered with unlocking missions in a game before this one. I mean come on, Sega. It's super obvious that this is their way of forcing players to play the same area over and over. If they had produced more content in the first place, they wouldn't have to resort to such tactics.

I gave it a 10/11. I'm not paying for anything, and I'm easy to entertain, so I don't have any real issues with the game. There are definitely things to criticize about the game, but none of them affect my experience so severely that I give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post

Very good game. For the love of God, remove Time Attack as a mandatory requirement to progress. Some people hate it.

Some of the menus aren't intuitive either; but for the most part they're fine.

Difficulty isn't an issue at this point; Hard Mode is still very early in the game. When late VH and beyond (Ultimate?) is too easy, then I might have issues.

Obviously have my issues with the prevalence of Arkz Cash as well, but the game on the whole is very solid.
    I'm not trying to say this in any rude manner but if difficulty isn't an issue what is the problem with the Time Attacks? You only have to do them successfully once for each mission on normal.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

nine
    i love the game
    the only downside is the language, i can't understand the story/plot