View Poll Results: Rate your Phantasy Star Online 2 experience!!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • One

6 3.75%
  • Two

0 0%
  • Three

0 0%
  • Four

2 1.25%
  • Five

8 5.00%
  • Six

3 1.88%
  • Seven

20 12.50%
  • Eight

48 30.00%
  • Nine

31 19.38%
  • Ten

14 8.75%
  • Eleven (this game goes to Eleven!!)

23 14.38%
  • I haven't played the game enough to rate

5 3.13%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

So far I'd give it a 9. I would've gave it a 10 but the AC prices are too high.

I think they should vastly decrease the amount of AC spent on the Gacha stuff. That's one major issue I have with the game. Character Customization is something that fans of the series have appreciated since even the simpler times of PSO. But a random chance to get a random outfit that you probably can't even wear at such a high price is a major hit against the customization that the PSO series has always done so well with. Nevermind the costume shop being completely pointless since you can't even change the colors of starter outfits.

Dammit, where's my 8.5 scoring option... ^_^

Loving pretty much everything about PSO 2, especially the customization, combat, most of the characters (Lisa and Echo banzai. :3), all the little homages to PSO, etc, etc. Also having little problem with the pacing, though I do miss the way PSO hid the story in between the Guild Quests. Either way, the Matter Board works a lot better for me compared to PSPo2's method of gating content through completing story missions.

Of all the few things that annoyed me, I'm managed to find free ways to work around almost all of them - most notably that I can find and buy all the outfits I want - and in the colours I want - through the MyShops. It seems like I'll never really need to use Arks Scratch ever and can simply use my AC for more valuable things.

In conclusion, hugely satisfied, a few nitpicks but nothing gamebreaking, and overall hoping that PSO 2 will run for far longer than it's predecessor. ^_^

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

11! 12 if they add double sabers and bring back SJS / TJS and DoubleCannon lol
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Quote Originally Posted by SpectraLight View Post
    Is 1 the highest rating or is 10 (11)? Either way, I voted 1 because this game is number 1 in fun!

Seriously though, I'm having tons of fun in this game, save for the fact that the drill mission in desert is frustrating as all get out.
    One is the lowest. For worst / poor. Lol

I voted 11 because I'm a PSO streaker. And the graphics a great.

9/11. (Don't say nothin' D
    This game is extremely entertaining so far. It's fast paced and I get to fight big monsters.
    There are so many great things about this game, and I think Sega is handling everything great. I agree of the prices and even what they are selling, EXCEPT for the room. I think that should be a given, but honestly I had only gone in my room twice during the OB, and went into my friends only a few times.. So I guess it doesn't really matter (To me. I know some people love their rooms).

I find the game going in the right direction, but I still give it a 9 because nothing is flawless. Like, the blocks need to be a little bit more maze-ish, and we need more map variety. I'm already starting to recognize the Tundra and I've only done a few missions...
    That's just one example. I could put a few more things, but for the sake of this post I won't make it any longer.

8/10. The core gameplay and customization are great. However, it's not a game that keeps me up until 4 AM. Not yet, at least. That could be due to slow leveling speed (especially compared to PSO/PSU) and the lag I've been getting nowadays every time I go through a pipe. But I should probably be more forgiving of those. After all, the game isn't even a week old.

Also Arks Cash is a bit expensive, but I blame a strong Yen and a weak (relatively speaking) USD for that.
    Last edited by Mega Ultra Chicken; Jul 6, 2012 at 05:19 PM.

I say 8/10. Maybe its just because of how young the game is, but the boss drops don't really pop for me. I haven't seen a single rare off a boss yet and I've killed up to the ant lion countless times on top of destroying their weak points.

Now that I've been playing tundra a while I really have to say that they've made combat more interesting since the beta content. I'm pretty satisfied with this.