Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SaiKo View Post
    Getting Twin Mech-guns now would be a real kick in the teeth.
    Add in a proper high-damage, single-shot, rifle before throwing in another repeater. :-\
    ALL MY AGREE. The current Assault Rifle does a far better job emulating the PSO mechgun than any other PSO weapon, and why should we get something similar to what we already have rather than something that acts like the Rifle or Shot, or even one of the non-PSO weapons like bows (which could be perfectly reasonably implemented as Ranger weapons even though they leaned more toward the Force side in PSU).

Though I am a hunter, I would like to see a Laser Cannon for the Rangers, it would only have 2 or 3 PAs that would involve massive destruction and worth 100 pp to use if its fully charged and slow to fire.

Linear Cannon = Forward laser burst to wipe mobs before you, when charged the beam would be 2 to 3 times larger (for those who played the F.Gunner as a Launcher on DFO, this would be like her awakening but for PSO2 in its design)

Heaven Punishment = Ray of light falls from the sky, when charged, targets in the surrounding area gets punished (yeah you know where i gone with that.... LOL)

Personally I'd like to see how they do Mechguns. Instead of a 3 round burst maybe it'll be a constant stream of bullets?

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jumal View Post
    Personally I'd like to see how they do Mechguns. Instead of a 3 round burst maybe it'll be a constant stream of bullets?
    Perhaps the PA's would be different "stances" that instead of taking a chunk of PP per skill, firing in different stances would constantly drain while you use them and the different stances have different PP drain ratios........just theory-crafting @_@

[EDIT]
    (of course no stance would be regular attack and be the PP builder for example firing both guns pointed forward at the same target like in the original PSO would be the normal attack/"no stance" and firing in different directions would be a type of stance)
    Last edited by TheBlackMage; Jul 6, 2012 at 12:23 AM.
    She is style
    She is grace
    But most importantly, she'll break your face <3

Okay, despite what they announced here is what
    I believe the final outcome will be for the complete weapon list:

Hunter:
    Sword
    Twin Saber
    Double Saber
    Fist
    Dagger
    Sword X Shield
    Whip
    Twin Claw
    Slicer

Ranger
    Machine gun
    Twin Machine Gun aka Mechguns
    Photon Launcher
    Rifle
    Cross Bow
    Grenade Launcher
    Shotgun

Force:
    Wand
    Rod
    Throwing Card
    Bow

This is just what I see in the long run.
    I honestly want to see some nice force weapons and Techs.
    Even though I main a hunter I am extremely profound using a force
    and will more than likely change in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Botosai View Post
    Okay, despite what they announced here is what
    I believe the final outcome will be for the complete weapon list:

Hunter:
    Whip

Force:
    Wand
    Rod
    Throwing Card
    Bow
    Whip

I honestly want to see some nice force weapons and Techs.
    Even though I main a hunter I am extremely profound using a force
    and will more than likely change in the long run.
    Fixed. :P

All joking aside though I think if a whip does make it into the game it'll be for Forces or for one of the new classes (the hunter/force hybrid if their are hybrids or the "speed" class. I just can't see it being in a hunter's arsenal in my opinion. : x
    She is style
    She is grace
    But most importantly, she'll break your face <3

I know it would be so annoying as hell, but I want a gatling laser straight up fallout 3 style. I'd also like the laser darker's head to drop as a weapon.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I don't get it, the speculation...

It's clearly just going to be those obvious 5 weapons found in the datamining(Knuckles and Double Sabers confirmed, then there's Twin Daggers, Wand, and Twin Mechgun)

and Zan(Wind) techs...

AFTER THAT however...? who knows.

Also like it or not "re-hash" or not, Double sabers are probably never going to leave Phantasy star. Personally I think they're kind of boring too, though.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I don't get it, the speculation...

It's clearly just going to be those obvious 5 weapons found in the datamining(Knuckles and Double Sabers confirmed, then there's Twin Daggers, Wand, and Twin Mechgun)

and Zan(Wind) techs...

AFTER THAT however...? who knows.

Also like it or not "re-hash" or not, Double sabers are probably never going to leave Phantasy star. Personally I think they're kind of boring too, though.
    I don't think double sabers are boring at all, especially in PSO2, considering we don't have regular sabers. I'm just hoping they throw in the PSO1 style double sabers, considering the new ones look very different.

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

Quote Originally Posted by SaiKo View Post
    Getting Twin Mech-guns now would be a real kick in the teeth.
    Add in a proper high-damage, single-shot, rifle before throwing in another repeater. :-\
    Oh god this. Considering how much of an emphasis there is on weak shot damage as a ranger, we need something that's all about sniping. Give it a crazy low rate of fire, crazy high damage, but pin point accuracy. Fast rocket launcher with no splash damage, essentially. However, I'm not sure what the PAs would be...

Yes, we're already aware of the weapons via datamining, but there's no harm in talking about what would be fun to see there.

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/