Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    So you're telling me, my friend can't join our main ship, and I won't be able to start a new character with him...

For 2 WHOLE WEEKS? Unless I wanna jump to some random less populated ship?

That's a fucking joke right...? e_e

Fix your fucking game, SEGA...
    I've noticed a consistency of your raging fits in the past 2 weeks in a good chunk of your posts. Do you always get into a raging fit when you can't get something you want? I'd hate to be within your vicinity when you fail a grind on a 7*+ rare weapon and it drops to +4 from a +7, and then it does that for a few tries and in the process you lose a cool mill or so of meseta. Will you rage then? "FUQ THIS GAME etc?"

Anger management my friend, it helps~

Wow, i´m glad i made my second character before the maintenance.
    Sucks for everyone else, but i guess it´s for the best. :S
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I just tried it out. As I suspected, the answer is no. Le sigh. Oh well, I guess I'll wait to do that.
    That's what I thought but thanks for the confirmation. I've edited the first post with that info.

Default sadface

does this mean i wont be able to create a character on ship 2? i just downloaded and was really getting exited to play with some english speaking people :<

So you're telling me, my friend can't join our main ship, and I won't be able to start a new character with him...

For 2 WHOLE WEEKS? Unless I wanna jump to some random less populated ship?

That's a fucking joke right...? e_e

Fix your fucking game, SEGA...
    That's what they're doing. Population issues happen with every online game, every time. Yet, people still expect magical solutions that keep the servers running without any sort of downside. These magical solutions never happen in any game ever because they don't exist.

Would you prefer that they let the population grow unchecked to the point the servers broke and you couldn't play at all?

The voice of reason is never popular standing in front of the crowd with the torches and pitchforks, I know, so flame on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathillius View Post
    does this mean i wont be able to create a character on ship 2? i just downloaded and was really getting exited to play with some english speaking people :<
    Unfortunately, yes. I do hear there's a fairly large runoff population on 10 though so I might try there next.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yunfa View Post
    I've noticed a consistency of your raging fits in the past 2 weeks in a good chunk of your posts. Do you always get into a raging fit when you can't get something you want? I'd hate to be within your vicinity when you fail a grind on a 7*+ rare weapon and it drops to +4 from a +7, and then it does that for a few tries and in the process you lose a cool mill or so of meseta. Will you rage then? "FUQ THIS GAME etc?"

Anger management my friend, it helps~
    Funny, I'm usually the guy supporting this game so when things DO flop that means it hit hard enough for me to say "WTF!"

This is the first time I've ever even seen you post, so I guess you're one of those people who lurk a lot and then make typical assumptions about posters you've never even directly talked to before. Normally it's part of my sense of humor to exaggerate what I say a lot.

But in this particular case. I really am mad that I just lost the ability to play with a friend whose been waiting for this game longer than anyone else has and he's been saving up just a build a PC for it and he was finally going to join me and the rest of my friends this week up until now. So yeah, I'm allowed to be pretty pissed off about that.

and yes it's annoying when your weapon goes from +9 down to 4+ it's not like it'd be directed at anyone other than the game so yeah, step off, it's obviously not your problem, don't MAKE it your problem by attempting to give my shit about it.

Yes, right now, "I MAD."

@Kyuketsuki: Before anyone even tries to drag this into a self righteous "you not SEGA, you dunno how things work, they is tryna fix it, u dum and I has to correct you for e-peen points" because I said "fix your fucking game" I'm just venting because in GENERAL this is a pain in the ass.
    Last edited by NoiseHERO; Jul 6, 2012 at 02:48 AM.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Will i be able to create a character on ship 2 at a later date without needing to purchase a new char slot?

if so then i will prolly just make a char on 10 for awhile and then move to 2 whenever possible

This is the first time I've ever even seen you post, so I guess you're one of those people who lurk a lot and then make typical assumptions about posters you've never even directly talked to before.
    Lol. Apparently you didn't look at my post count, or remember the numerous times I've posted before. I've been quite active in the PSO2 forum for a good while now, excepting the past few weeks. We've even butted heads previously.

Yes, I know you tend to troll a lot, but the thought of provoking you further didn't really bother me, truth be told.

Continue to be mad, by all means. How thoughtless of me to inject reason into Rock Eastwood's world.

I was one of the many players that dealt with the Diablo 3 US launch. *shudder* Compared to that, Sega is doing a phenomenal job.

Thank you, OP, for the information on the maintenance.