Unhappy PSO2 Application Error

Can anyone help me out on this error? it happens right as the char creation option is chosen.
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../pso2error.jpg

I usually just restarts my computer whenever I run into that. =\ It happens randomly for this game, no idea why though.

it happens at that same moment every time the game gets to that point

It's a corrupted memory address in RAM. You should be able to deal with it by restarting your computer; however, if that's not the case either something is wrong with your RAM stick or something is corrupted in your game files. Try reinstalling the game.

A glare more piercing than any spear.

the comp has been restarted many times since it started doing that. used regclean and ccleaner and next a memtest of some sort. uninstalled and reinstalled completely 2 more times now. going to go browse for a memory tester

well, thanks to who gave advice. the person i was helping gave up on trying to play pso2. she said she can just wait until early 2013 when the English version is released. again, thanks all.

Currently the game has some issues, i have BRAND NEW Memory and i still get that damn memory error. I re-formatted, re-downloaded and installed numerous times and nothing. It is a Problem with the PROGRAM thus its a Software and not a Hardware issue. Hopefully they can address these Issue soon.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Yeah, I too have a brand new computer and got this error a handful of times yesterday when running around the Caves/Volcano. It would randomly crash on me and I'm not sure why. It never did it anywhere else.

I think there's something wrong with the game in general at the moment. I didn't have this problem a few days ago, so something must have changed between say... last week to yesterday. A few of my friends have also had this random error occur as well, so I know it's not just my computer.

It's doubtful that a restart, uninstall/reinstall, etc. would help in this situation.

This is pretty common, especially if you have an ATI graphics card. You need to change the game to simple shaders. Either slide your graphics bar to 1 in the options or follow the directions in the Error Thread here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194598
    PSO2- Ecto- Ship 2