Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

I have to say.....idk the Desert's Boss name translated is.....but although he's annoying since he has those little tentacles that come out the ground that do various things....

So far he's my favorite boss in terms of difficulty....
    Of course I haven't been to tundra yet so i might get a surprise lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by BogusKun View Post
    Premium Blocks will have better drops for all you people who didn't know.
    Well, it is true and it will happen. The drops and scratches IN THE FUTURE will be better quality and somewhat exclusive at some points on premium blocks. Although, premiums still have an advantage on any block at the machines... the rate of drops/PSEs/meseta will be slightly (or more) better than on normal blocks.
    I'm rather interested in knowing where you learned this, since this is the first time I've heard of it.

It seems to me this may hinge on whether it's the 'rate' of drops versus the drops themselves. You say 'somewhat exclusive' but what exactly does this mean? Does this mean that 'only' Premium has any chance of obtaining them? Or is it still possible for free players to get, only more difficult?
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    So did Zyru take the time to read the post the guy was quoting (not himself) in the first place?

Cause better (exclusive) drops sounds like P2W to me, even if it's entirely facetious. Increased exp/meseta/drop frequency for paying users might fall under freemium, though.
    No, pay-to-win is exclusively when you pay specifically for things that non-paying players can never, ever attain, ever. Boosts are in a bit of a grey area, but because they only speed up progression and do not usurp it, they are in the clear.

If those items are behind a monthly sub, on the other hand, it is still "freemium". The "free" section becomes more of an extended trial than anything else.

It rather irks me when people continually muddy the phrase "P2W" by assuming any advantage at all is P2W. It makes things unclear and confusing when even freemium games fall under that banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    So far he's my favorite boss in terms of difficulty....
    Of course I haven't been to tundra yet so i might get a surprise lol
    OH BOY, ARE YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Premium Blocks will have better drops for all you people who didn't know.
    I'm rather interested in knowing where you learned this, since this is the first time I've heard of it.
    Me too. Nothing has been spoken of this anywhere. Ricardo would have had something up about this the moment it broke news.

Why you no like us Westerners.
    Cyanide - M/Cast 180 l サベージ - M/Beast 135 l シアン化物 - M/Human 180 l アニヤ - F/Newman 85

Long time lurker who finally decided to get up and download PSO2. After several attempts to make my character because I kept hitting the Randomize button and didn't understand there was an undo button until after the fact, I made it into the Tutorial on Ship 10 due to the Ship 2 lockout. Question is, since I was mid-tutorial, is my character still considered part of Ship 10 or will I be in some sort of limbo when the servers come back online?

I've not heard of this, either. I'd like to see some info.

Quote Originally Posted by Darnell0216 View Post
    Long time lurker who finally decided to get up and download PSO2. After several attempts to make my character because I kept hitting the Randomize button and didn't understand there was an undo button until after the fact, I made it into the Tutorial on Ship 10 due to the Ship 2 lockout. Question is, since I was mid-tutorial, is my character still considered part of Ship 10 or will I be in some sort of limbo when the servers come back online?
    You'll be fine.

And as far as Ship 10 is concerned, I'm really glad this is happening. No offense to the English community, but the amount of trololing I've seen lately has been ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelungenlied View Post
    No offense to the English community, but the amount of trololing I've seen lately has been ridiculous.
    Has it? Care to give some examples? Since there's been a 'ridiculous' amount, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding some.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    It's a shame, because I was pulling for this one, but it looks like it's going to be dragged under by the things outside of the gameplay engine this time.
    Currently the gameplay is right up there, and it's amazing in comparison to it's competitors. Being free-to-play means they have to do things like this. Their budget comes from simply product-placement and AC.

The one thing you have to consider is that the servers are getting larger as the game gets a larger community. I'm sure everyone at SEGA is really hard at work, and they just wanted the game to be out as soon as possible or they were pressured to do so.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.